Michael's Club

Robb

It has been a while since we sailed on Celebrity. My old mind has failed me on some details. I thank you in advance for any information. Are Sky Suite guests able to use Michael's Club? What hours are alcoholic drinks(wine) available? Can you get bottled water/soft drinks at any time? Do they still have afternoon munchies?

Thanks so much

When we were on the Constellation, there were wonderful appetizers there before dinner. The next trip was on Equinox and all they had were some nuts or something like that. We missed the elegance of the wonderful appetizers. They were served beautifully.

What is now happening in Michael's Club?

When we were on the Constellation, there were wonderful appetizers there before dinner. The next trip was on Equinox and all they had were some nuts or something like that. We missed the elegance of the wonderful appetizers. They were served beautifully.

What is now happening in Michael's Club?

The wonderful appetizers are served between 5pm to 8pm. Were they not served on the Equinox during those hours? Did you ask them?

The butlers now serve afternoon tea in Michaels Club. This has replaced the tea cart brought around to the suites. You can still get late afternoon/early evening snacks in your suite such as shrimp, cheese, or the small trays of 4 things.

The butlers now serve afternoon tea in Michaels Club. This has replaced the tea cart brought around to the suites. You can still get late afternoon/early evening snacks in your suite such as shrimp, cheese, or the small trays of 4 things.

We prefer afternoon tea in suite. On our last three cruises since the system changed our butler has arranged this for us. As butlers may be on duty in Michael’s or elsewhere, however, it is often another butler who delivers.

• Like 1

ALL suite guests have access. There’s a bartender there starting in the afternoon, exact schedule will be given to you once you are on board. A few munchies during cocktail hours, never very much

Are you sure Sky Suites have access to Michael's?

This is on the Celebrity floor plans:

https://www.celebritycruises.com/cruise-ships/celebrity-millennium

A premium, private lounge for those in Reflection, Penthouse, Signature, Royal, and Celebrity Suites, as well as for Captain’s Club Zenith members. This luxurious club features a large-screen TV, reading areas stocked with magazines, newspapers, and books, plus a continental breakfast. Complimentary drinks are available throughout the day and canapés are served with evening cocktails. Michael’s Club is available 24 hours a day with selected service hours from the Michael’s Club Concierge.

According to the Sky Suite description on the website, Michaels Club is included: https://www.celebritycruises.com/things-to-do-onboard/the-suite-life

"Enjoy the luxury of personal butler service, including assistance with unpacking and packing, as well as in-suite lunch and dinner service, and complimentary in-suite espresso and cappuccino from Cafe al Bacio And to top it off, take advantage of exclusive access to the private Suite Class restaurant, Luminae, and exclusive Michael's Club lounge with dedicated Concierge."

This is my and my husband's first trip, but we've been told by a few people who've had Sky Suites that Michaels is included...

According to the Sky Suite description on the website, Michaels Club is included: https://www.celebritycruises.com/things-to-do-onboard/the-suite-life

"Enjoy the luxury of personal butler service, including assistance with unpacking and packing, as well as in-suite lunch and dinner service, and complimentary in-suite espresso and cappuccino from Cafe al Bacio And to top it off, take advantage of exclusive access to the private Suite Class restaurant, Luminae, and exclusive Michael's Club lounge with dedicated Concierge."

This is my and my husband's first trip, but we've been told by a few people who've had Sky Suites that Michaels is included...

Michael’s is definitely included as part of the benefits of all suites. There was a spell around 2015 that it wasn’t included for Sky suites but that changed around the end of that year.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Michael’s is definitely included as part of the benefits of all suites. There was a spell around 2015 that it wasn’t included for Sky suites but that changed around the end of that year.

Your are correct... Access to Michael's Club was first granted to Sky Suite guests starting in December 2015... I boarded Reflection on 5 December 2015--that ship's first sailing that month--and the added benefit was in place for the first time... Nice surprise given that the original announcement said that expanded access to Michael's Club--so as to include Sky Suite guests--would become effective fleet-wide effective with each ship's first sailing on/after 1 January 2016...

Your are correct... Access to Michael's Club was first granted to Sky Suite guests starting in December 2015... I boarded Reflection on 5 December 2015--that ship's first sailing that month--and the added benefit was in place for the first time... Nice surprise given that the original announcement said that expanded access to Michael's Club--so as to include Sky Suite guests--would become effective fleet-wide effective with each ship's first sailing on/after 1 January 2016...

I think that the also stopped the free specialty restaurants which was a suite benefit for as long as we have cruised with Celebrity at the same time although they did honor the benefit for all bookings made before then.

Are elite plus still allowed to use Michaels Club?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Were they ever allowed unless they were in a suite? I remember when X announced Sky Suite guests were to be allowed in Michael's Club. The outcry was deafening. Many were concerned about crowding and poor service. Ha! The place is usually empty and the bartender lonely.

Were they ever allowed unless they were in a suite? I remember when X announced Sky Suite guests were to be allowed in Michael's Club. The outcry was deafening. Many were concerned about crowding and poor service. Ha! The place is usually empty and the bartender lonely.

Michael's club is not empty on the sailings we have done, packed before dinner every night and usually a steady flow of people after dinner too...

Yes, Sky Suites have access to Michael’s Club. I have been on cruises where Michael’s was packed before dinner. On my last cruise (Silhouette), MC was almost empty the first two nights. Starting on night three, it was packed. Some guests feel it is dark and don’t like it. That is personal preference. Also, most suite passengers have the premium alcohol package. There is no need for them to go to MC to get a drink as they can go to any bar. My impression of MC is that most (not all) of the regular nightly folks are an older demographic who enjoy the atmosphere and the ability to have a pleasant, quiet conversation.

Before introduction of the "Suite Life" and use of MC as a private lounge it had been used for a couple of years for the Elite lounge daily 2 hr cocktail hour. When the Elite roles outgrew the space they moved it to the large lounge at the front of the ship. I did hear on a few sailings with very large elite and elite plus members they had the elite plus members use MC for the 2 hr party.

Ever since it's been a Suite perk only Zenith members of Captains Club are allowed.

Those who think Michael’s club looks empty, at least on the S class ships, should keep in mind that it is an L shaped room. The bar and most of the seating is actually out of sight from those looking in at the front door.

It is uncommon to see the place even half filled except perhaps before dinner. I'm not complaining, either. It's nice having a private club with just a handful of people in attendance, allowing quiet conversation far from the madding crowd. I guess the liquor packages and the dark, windowless room on the S class ships have made Michael's Club less attractive for some.