Classica: The Rock Grill

We are planning a trip on the Grand Classica in late August and wondering if anyone has any information on the Rock Grill?

Has anyone dined there or taken a look around?

Cost per person?

For those not aware, it is an extra fee restaurant where you cook your own steak or seafood on 800 degree fahrenheit lava rocks.

It looks pretty cool. Here is a link with the menu.

We were on the Classica two weeks ago. The Rock Grill is in the same area as the outdoor dining on the back of the ship. The food looked good, although we did not eat there. I wanted to try it, but my wife didn't want to "cook her own food on a rock". I will say that this crew does a great job with service.

also, give the pizza a try, it was very good. If the service at Rock Grill is as good at A Slice Above, then it will be a good experience for you.

We had a great time on the Classica, and honestly have no complaints!

We are planning a trip on the Grand Classica in late August and wondering if anyone has any information on the Rock Grill?

Has anyone dined there or taken a look around?

Cost per person?

For those not aware, it is an extra fee restaurant where you cook your own steak or seafood on 800 degree fahrenheit lava rocks.

It looks pretty cool. Here is a link with the menu.

check out the website. They have a very special that includes the fancy dinner and so much more. Great deal as its only 125 each!
check out the website. They have a very special that includes the fancy dinner and so much more. Great deal as its only 125 each!

I'm guessing this it is the "Concierge Package"?

Looks like it is in addition to the basic cruise fair.

May be worth looking into if it can be added to the Groupon.

I'm guessing this it is the "Concierge Package"?

Looks like it is in addition to the basic cruise fair.

May be worth looking into if it can be added to the Groupon.

Yes, that's it, sorry! It's so worth it and can be added! We just called the 800 number and talked to a rep, added it on, and done! It really had a lot of stuff to enhance our little cruise!

DO NOT be nervous to use Groupon for this, it is all on the up and up.

I did it Thursday, with my neighbor following, and it was a piece of cake.

The instructions are all spelled out and within 10 minutes I was booked, had a confirmation number and cabin assignment directly from BPCL.

The cruise price of $199 for inside, or $249 for outside is paid trough Groupon and when you go to the BPCL website to redeem the voucher, you then pay the port taxes.

We decided to go on the Grand Celebration, outside cabin instead of the Classica as the week before worked out better.

The "Concierge Package" at $249, is per couple, and yes, you can book it after, at any time.

Sounds good but I'm passing, as for that price we can do another cruise!

DO NOT be nervous to use Groupon for this, it is all on the up and up.

I did it Thursday, with my neighbor following, and it was a piece of cake.

The instructions are all spelled out and within 10 minutes I was booked, had a confirmation number and cabin assignment directly from BPCL.

The cruise price of $199 for inside, or $249 for outside is paid trough Groupon and when you go to the BPCL website to redeem the voucher, you then pay the port taxes.

We decided to go on the Grand Celebration, outside cabin instead of the Classica as the week before worked out better.

The "Concierge Package" at $249, is per couple, and yes, you can book it after, at any time.

Sounds good but I'm passing, as for that price we can do another cruise!

Thanks so much for the information. Always make you feel better when you hear that someone has actually done the groupon thing. It is such a good deal. We have done over 40 cruises on RCCL/Celebrity but am curious about the little cruise for a fast weekend away. We are in Orlando so we are hoping we like the ship(s) and can do this cruise a few times a year for a weekend getaway of fun. I agree about the concierge, don't see that we need that for a 2 night cruise.

Thanks so much for the information. Always make you feel better when you hear that someone has actually done the groupon thing. It is such a good deal. We have done over 40 cruises on RCCL/Celebrity but am curious about the little cruise for a fast weekend away. We are in Orlando so we are hoping we like the ship(s) and can do this cruise a few times a year for a weekend getaway of fun. I agree about the concierge, don't see that we need that for a 2 night cruise.

I have not been on Classica yet and honestly not sure I will go my friend went on it and was sorely disappointed which was weird because we love the celebration line been on her twice and have a third one booked next month -