Suggestions for Shore Excursion?

My daughter (7) and I will be trying this out as a mini-getaway next week. Has anyone tried the shore excursions offered? I haven't been to Freeport since I was about 11 so I'd prefer to either stay close to the ship or do a cruise line-based excursion.

My daughter (7) and I will be trying this out as a mini-getaway next week. Has anyone tried the shore excursions offered? I haven't been to Freeport since I was about 11 so I'd prefer to either stay close to the ship or do a cruise line-based excursion.

The ship docks in an industrial area, so there’s nothing close to the terminal; even the shops won’t open if BPCL has the only ship in port that day.

I did it on another line during a previous visit to Freeport, but I do recommend the Dolphin encounter at UNEXSO.

Sent from my eye phone using a three legged yak FFS

The ship docks in an industrial area, so there’s nothing close to the terminal; even the shops won’t open if BPCL has the only ship in port that day.

I did it on another line during a previous visit to Freeport, but I do recommend the Dolphin encounter at UNEXSO.

My teenage daughter and I did the Jeep excursion 2 years ago and enjoyed it. It included a few scenic stops, Garden of the Groves where we purchased lunch, a cave, and a beach stop.

My daughter is 17 now and we’re going on the Grand Celebration later this month, but not sure what we’ll do in Freeport this time. None of the excursions are jumping out at us this time.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums