Mariner Cruise Compass

Thanks for the photos.

What is the price for the drink package? I didn't see the price.

I was looking at the Deluxe drink package during the last "sale" for my cruise on Mariner next May, and the SALE price was $60 pp. But I can get it on my Brilliance Thanksgiving cruise for $48.

I was looking at the Deluxe drink package during the last "sale" for my cruise on Mariner next May, and the SALE price was $60 pp. But I can get it on my Brilliance Thanksgiving cruise for $48.

I'm on the Mariner in December and there was a sale over the weekend for buy one, get one 50% off. Came to $47 each. I bet there will be more sales before May that are a little better.

I'm on the Mariner in December and there was a sale over the weekend for buy one, get one 50% off. Came to $47 each. I bet there will be more sales before May that are a little better.

I was looking at the sale this past weekend & I think the high prices is due to my cruise being memorial Day weekend. I'm going to keep checking though, I don't drink enough to make $60 a day worth it but $47 is totally worth it!

SandBeach.....thank you, thank you, thank you....the copy of the compass was very informative....if you don't mind, maybe you can post the other days...and if that's too much for you, just save them and I'll send you the postage and you can mail them to me.....really appreciate whatever you can do.

Amy

Thanks, that's what I thought. Will buy for my 4 day cruise in a couple of weeks. Not bad, seeing it includes special coffees and water. WAY better than NCL.

SandBeach.....thank you, thank you, thank you....the copy of the compass was very informative....if you don't mind, maybe you can post the other days...and if that's too much for you, just save them and I'll send you the postage and you can mail them to me.....really appreciate whatever you can do.

Amy

Yes will try and post tomorrow after we get back on the ship from CocoCay

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Be still my beating heart!!!!!

Windjammer has late night hours!!!!!!!

Smart move, excited for this. Could actually change up my "routine"; skip lunch, early dinner, later lounge time, hit the late night snacks after a show.

Sandebeach...thanks so much for posting this! We are on the same itinerary as you in August, also in a JS. When you have a chance, can you see if you can wander up to deck 11, near the Solarium there should have been new staterooms put in. Can you see if they are finished or are they still working on those? That's where our JS is.

53076b7373c14ee91fb5d397c5c1a042.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Like others have mentioned I'm very excited to see late night hours for the Windjammer.

If only it was on all ships...... Anthem was sold in its first year out of Southampton as having this but it was promptly scrapped before the first cruise.

I noticed in the Cruise Compass's that Izumi is listed only as Izumi Hibachi. It also shows up that way in the cruise planner. Does anyone know whether a non-hibachi section of Izumi is available on this ship. If not, it would seem that dining packages can only be used at Chops and Jamie's. That makes it hard to justify purchasing the 4-night and ultimate packages.

Sandebeach!!!

Thank you so much for posting. I hope that you are enjoying your trip. Since it's in the middle of the promenade, do you know what the deal is with Playmakers? Seems to not be serving food or at leas is not listed on the CC. Was it not finished yet? Please DO NOT go out of your way, but thought since it's in the middle of everything, you may have heard something?

Thank you again for taking time from your vacation to post these things. Very helpful!

happy Sailing

I noticed in the Cruise Compass's that Izumi is listed only as Izumi Hibachi. It also shows up that way in the cruise planner. Does anyone know whether a non-hibachi section of Izumi is available on this ship. If not, it would seem that dining packages can only be used at Chops and Jamie's. That makes it hard to justify purchasing the 4-night and ultimate packages.

I believe for the a la carte restaurants you should get a per-person credit with the dining package. I'm sailing on Mariner next week and purchased the 3-night package and it says we'll get a $35 credit applied to any a la carte orders. I'll let know know for sure once I get the folio!

sandebeach If you have the chance can you snap a picture of the Izumi menu with pricing. Would also appreciate info on the new JS cabins on Deck 11 it looks like from the Solarium you can see right into the balcony of 1106.

Thank you for the posts!