Royal Caribbean Website Pain

bryanjaync

to set up our on board account. I have entered, reentered, clicked on the plus sign by the terms, clicked on the minus sign, scrolled the terms, nothing activates the darn button!!!

Any ideas? I have plenty of time til the cruise but I was trying to get it all done.

Easiest solution:

Enter the account as "cash". When you get to the pier, say, "I want to put my credit card down." It will not take ANY extra time.

You have to scroll down to the bottom of the box that has the conditions in it as if you’ve read it all, and then you can continue with check in and accept c c charges.

At least that worked for me after having the same problem.

Guest maddycat

In the past when I've switch to a different browser it has worked. I usually use firefox but when I have trouble on RCI's website I switch to chrome. I never have to do this on any other website.

Chrome is a very secure browser and does not support older less secure protocols. Use Chrome for most of your browsing, but also have FireFox/IE/Safari available to use. We just had a discussion at work about which browser to use. Chrome is very good as each tab is its own process and one crashing does not do anything to the other tabs.

There is also an option to close the tab to the right if you have a tab that you cannot close.

Make sure your JAVA is up to date to go to http://www.java.com to check and upgrade your browser.

Chrome will have this notice if you go to java.com in Chrome

We have detected you are using Google Chrome and might be unable to use the Java plugin from this browser. Starting with Version 42 (released April 2015), Chrome has disabled the standard way in which browsers support plugins. More info

I had the same problem with getting the website to accept my credit card/ cruise contract agreement. I just selected the print option for the contract, then when the print window opened , select "Print Preview". Do not need to print the contract, just opening the window for print will get the website to accept the checkbox for agreement. Close the print window and then continue on with your checkin.

I've just got an email from RCCL that my final payment for a November 10th sailing is due because it is 91 days out.

I tried to go online and make payment, but could find no easy way to do that.

I called my C&A number and reached someone whose English was a second language and he told me that making payment online would only be available at the 89th day out.

Does that mean they will take my deposit if I don't contact them??

I'm only a D+ and this was going to be our 100th cruise. I really don't know what the next 24 hours surprises will bring. :mad:

Second the opinion of calling in and using the automated payment service.

Also note, if you booked through a travel agent you have to pay through your travel agent. If you booked direct with Royal I find the automated payment by phone is the easiest method of payment; agents can be really hit or miss and the website is notoriously fickle.

When you logon you should be brought to the “Upcoming Cruises” page. For each cruise there should be a “Pay remaining balance” link. If the cruise has zero balance the link will be inactive, i.e grayed out. When you click on the link you will be brought to the payment screen. You will need to enter the reservation number, ship name, and date of sailing. The representative was incorrect as to when payment may be made online, it should be available any time after booking. I do not know if the above is true if the booking was made through a TA as payments are usually made to the TA and not RCI directly.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

When you logon you should be brought to the “Upcoming Cruises” page. For each cruise there should be a “Pay remaining balance” link. If the cruise has zero balance the link will be inactive, i.e grayed out. When you click on the link you will be brought to the payment screen. You will need to enter the reservation number, ship name, and date of sailing. The representative was incorrect as to when payment may be made online, it should be available any time after booking. I do not know if the above is true if the booking was made through a TA as payments are usually made to the TA and not RCI directly.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The payment link on the cruise page isn't working for anyone.

I was able to make the remaining due payment on one cruise and a payment on a second cruise. Not the way I have for the other several partial payments though.

I had to click on already booked and then on payments at the top of the screen. I was on the home page as if I were looking for a cruise.

I tried several times during the day, just clicking on my upcoming cruises and that didn't work anymore. This was Thursday the 10th that I made my online payment. I also called, but I wanted to try some more times online. That way I have a second pathway into making payments online, as that is my preferred way.

If this thread is still active next week, when I make another payment online I will take notes so I can post exact instructions to still access the payment system.

I always make payment over the phone. Also like making final payment about ten days before due.

I also make final payment over the phone, but as I use my Amex, it just depends on the cut off date for my card. Sometimes I can get an extra months free cash if the dates fall right.

I am trying to print my set sale passes, all of the steps are complete and checked-off with a green check-mark, but I am unable to print my documents. Is says:

You're almost finished with the Online Check-in process! At this time, your SetSail Pass is not ready to be printed. Please verify that you have completed the required fields in each section and confirm with your Travel Agent or Certified Vacation Planner that your reservation has been finalized.

Please provide your e-mail address and we will inform you once it is ready. We welcome you to return to the site periodically to check.

I've been waiting for 2 months for them to be ready with no luck. Now, I am sailing next week and I'm getting nervous that I won't be able to print them.

Like I said, everything is filled out and I don't understand why there is an issue. My travel agency is not responding and Royal Caribbean wont answer my question because I did not book through them.

I am trying to print my set sale passes, all of the steps are complete and checked-off with a green check-mark, but I am unable to print my documents. Is says:

You're almost finished with the Online Check-in process! At this time, your SetSail Pass is not ready to be printed. Please verify that you have completed the required fields in each section and confirm with your Travel Agent or Certified Vacation Planner that your reservation has been finalized.

Please provide your e-mail address and we will inform you once it is ready. We welcome you to return to the site periodically to check.

I've been waiting for 2 months for them to be ready with no luck. Now, I am sailing next week and I'm getting nervous that I won't be able to print them.

Like I said, everything is filled out and I don't understand why there is an issue. My travel agency is not responding and Royal Caribbean wont answer my question because I did not book through them.

I called RCI and they told me a different way to print it.I had to change my browser.

I couldn’t print our Set Sail passes for our cruise two weeks ago either. In my case, there just was no print button on the screen and all buttons to access he online check in had disappeared. So we went without the Set Sail passes and it was no problem. What I did do was print our vacation summery and charging information from the cruise documents RCCL emailed me. So don’t worry about it, it’s ok if you show up without your Set Sail passes [emoji4].

Sent from my iPhone using Forums