What was your upgrade offer and what did you bid

CCHelp

I emailed and complained about this not being in FAQ. It should be listed that along with solo cabins that spa cabins will be unable to bid.

I considered switching to an aft balcony so I could bid but decided that I booked the spa because on a TA there is nothing like being able to go to the spa every day.

We will be in Haven for the part we really wanted to be in Haven and the rest of our journey we will just enjoy the spa.

Our cruises booked after the Breakaway in the next few months are not on NCL.

It's never good to sail one line too much because you come to expect things to be the way you want them to be. And when it doesn't, it tends to be more irritating. So rather than feel that way, we will have an awesome time on our favorite ship, the Breakaway and see her back to NY one last time.

And then, we will look forward to our next cruise on NCL on the Jade in April.

My upgrade offer page has been changed this morning. It now has two new categories to bid on. One is a Spa Balcony and the other is a Haven Spa Suite with Balcony (H9). Maybe they’ve read all the CC suggestions and came up with a solution!

My upgrade offer page has been changed this morning. It now has two new categories to bid on. One is a Spa Balcony and the other is a Haven Spa Suite with Balcony (H9). Maybe they’ve read all the CC suggestions and came up with a solution!

Mine now has spa balcony and spa mini suite as options.Currently in an OA.

I am in a spa mini suite. Got an offer to upgrade for all Haven Suites except the spa Haven Suite. Not gonna do it.

I can bid to all. The only cabin open open to purchase is the 2 bedroom. I put my bids in. I even put in a bid for the 2 bedroom which I have no need for but whatever.

This is great news! I hope all of those people who were previously unable to bid because they were already booked in spa rooms see this and get their bids in!

I had an offer to bid on all Haven except the spa this morning & now the offer disappeared off my NCL page. :confused:

That's the reason I did mine right away. I am 40 days out.

I love the negotiating factor. It's part of my gambler soul.

That's the reason I did mine right away. I am 40 days out.

I love the negotiating factor. It's part of my gambler soul.

Good thing I wasn’t going to bid on any of the suites offered to me! You gotta be quick people!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I did. It was there this morning and gone this afternoon.

In fact we are traveling in the car & I saw it and got excited. My husband & I discussed what we were going to bid but the suite we wanted to bid on was not there! Then a few hours later I checked it again and poof! It was all gone! They are messing with me!! [emoji23]

I signed in and the banner is gone from my reservation also. I can access my bids thru the email they sent after I bid tho.

The NCL always is glitchy.

I did not get an email either. Good luck with your bids!!

Ha ha! We still have the upgrade banner on the My NCL page and our cruise leaves this Sunday! The ship is sold out it seems.

That means they likely haven't processed bids for your sailing. It can happen as late as 48 hours prior to sailing, so they will take bids right up until that time.