Cruise Critic Community

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LauraS

Royal Caribbean Fights Back!

Deck 9, where she was reported to have been found is a residential deck, it is not a crew deck.

Correct, but it was mentioned that it was the door way to the crew elevators.

Put on Fox news right now...they are reporting they will update the the FBI focusing on the 4 that were with the GS on the cruise....let's see what the update is....

Correct, but it was mentioned that it was the door way to the crew elevators.

Right now this doesn't seem to make a difference to me one way or the other....Now if she was on that deck, it may tell more.

Right now this doesn't seem to make a difference to me one way or the other....Now if she was on that deck, it may tell more.

I agree, I just seen the post about that, and thought to ask the question is all.

would have reallly been stretching around the divider to see inside their cabin the next day...

I am thinking that based on the timeline, the curtains would still be drawn from the night before to a large degree. The cabin stewards draw both the light filtering curtains and the room darkening drapes.

Unless someone opened all those drapes wide open, in that overnight, I beleive it would not have been possible for the neighbor to see too much into the cabin.

So I'd wonder how those curtains and drapes were positioned when the crime scene photos were taken, although it is possible while perfoming a search for the missing person, prior to securing the cabin, they may have been compromised during the search phase.

I agree, I just seen the post about that, and thought to ask the question is all.

I like that we are all thinking. I just think it may be meaningless, but since we are considering every detail, then it bears questioning.

I like that we are all thinking. I just think it may be meaningless, but since we are considering every detail, then it bears questioning.

Well with all the CC site problems, there is alot of information missing, lol

Now that RCI has made it known that they are not going to roll over on this...I'd like to see them step back now and not get in a verbal war with "the other sides", and await the FBI report.

Getting in a pi**ing war with the Smiths,and doing the talk show circuit will only reduce their stature and professionalism (my opinion only).

Do we all have Fox News on?

Are you talking about FNC? I didn't pay any attention last night when I recorded greta.....as to the channel, and I don't normally watch FOX......

Now that RCI has made it known that they are not going to roll over on this...I'd like to see them step back now and not get in a verbal war with "the other sides", and await the FBI report.

Getting in a pi**ing war with the Smiths,and doing the talk show circuit will only reduce their stature and professionalism (my opinion only).

With the Smith's hitting the media bus up for a ride, I think RCCL had to at least release something, otherwise they were getting bashed left and right, and remember that if it goes to court there will be a jury.

Are you talking about FNC? I didn't pay any attention last night when I recorded greta.....as to the channel, and I don't normally watch FOX......

Its on fox news channel

Very teasing....hang in there.

Yeah um its one way to ratings up, lol. Wonder what break there talking about?

Still reading but have to say this - my dream table on my next cruise

Barefoot Pirate

EB Furr

Corona

etoile

No offense against anyone else - it just seems like this group has been the original CSI team on this - going back to The Thread That Must Not Be Mentioned. I thought Greta's show was outstanding.

Furr - I'm glad I kept reading after you called those attorneys "hard working and dedicated. I did start some dry heaving but it was soon over. I had some breath strips nearby so all is well.

Great point that it is not in the family's interest to have the FBI rule this an accident. Since the FBI is focused on facts and evidence, I guess their recourse is to take it to the media and blame the corporate pockets.

I've said it before, I'll say it again. I will never understand this family's motivations and actions - they refuse to even acknowledge their son showed terrible tragic judgement. Of course I feel for their grief and I hope they find peace and it goes without saying he did not deserve in any way what happened to him - BUT PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY DOES NOT END WHEN YOU BOARD A SHIP.

Still reading but have to say this - my dream table on my next cruise

Barefoot Pirate

EB Furr

Corona

etoile

No offense against anyone else - it just seems like this group has been the original CSI team on this - going back to The Thread That Must Not Be Mentioned. I thought Greta's show was outstanding.

Furr - I'm glad I kept reading after you called those attorneys "hard working and dedicated. I did start some dry heaving but it was soon over. I had some breath strips nearby so all is well.

Great point that it is not in the family's interest to have the FBI rule this an accident. Since the FBI is focused on facts and evidence, I guess their recourse is to take it to the media and blame the corporate pockets.

I've said it before, I'll say it again. I will never understand this family's motivations and actions - they refuse to even acknowledge their son showed terrible tragic judgement. Of course I feel for their grief and I hope they find peace and it goes without saying he did not deserve in any way what happened to him - BUT PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY DOES NOT END WHEN YOU BOARD A SHIP.

Very well said.

Still waiting, lol.

I've said it before, I'll say it again. I will never understand this family's motivations and actions - they refuse to even acknowledge their son showed terrible tragic judgement.

Unfortunately for them, they may be finding out now more about him and his bride.