Flight Ease when booking cruise through TA

Maya_C

35 minutes ago, airboss1998 said:

I'm struggling to find FlightEase, even though we've booked.....  

Screen Shot 2019-08-17 at 12.35.47 PM.png

Here is how you find the Flight Ease part of the website...

Log in to the HAL website and click on "ALREADY BOOKED" at the top of the page and then "MANAGE MY BOOKINGS".

You will see the following screen. Click on TRAVEL PLANNNING.

image.thumb.png.83c571b373b3736664b907bd30ffbc65.png

Next, click on PRE & POST CRUISE TRAVEL and then click the box for FLIGHTS. (You can also book airport transfers through this page.)

At this point you can fill in the information on dates, airports, etc. and see the flights being offered. We usually fly in a day or two early so have to adjust the dates.

CAUTION!! Once you make a Flight Ease reservation, BE CAREFUL if you go back in to check for price drops, etc. It is very easy to cancel your reservations without realizing it. This happened to me when I tried to compare prices from a closer regional airport. 

My reservation was cancelled and it was a few weeks later before I accidentally discovered this!! No notice, no email, no nothing that let me know it had happened. I called HAL and a representative from the travel department contacted me and admitted there was a glitch in the website. 

13 minutes ago, AryMay said:

CAUTION!! Once you make a Flight Ease reservation, BE CAREFUL if you go back in to check for price drops, etc. It is very easy to cancel your reservations without realizing it. This happened to me when I tried to compare prices from a closer regional airport. 

My reservation was cancelled and it was a few weeks later before I accidentally discovered this!! No notice, no email, no nothing that let me know it had happened. I called HAL and a representative from the travel department contacted me and admitted there was a glitch in the website. 

HAL told me that you had to click on the cancel flights button to cancel a flight.  They said they had corrected the issue.  I was able to check fares multiple times and actually found cheaper flights at considerable savings.  My TA offered to walk me through the process if I wanted her to.