Jump to content

Current Cruise Director (CD) List


Recommended Posts

Random question!

 

When there was nothing on telly at the weekend, I re-watched Dry Dock:A Cruise Ship Reborn on YouTube about Sovereign of the Seas Dry Dock in 2006(?).

 

My question is what ever happened to Keith Williams the Cruise Director?  He seemed very nice and it was a shame he didn't get to see the end of the revitalization.

 

I see from a previous post that he had been ill but had recovered but he had not been assigned a ship...any word on what he is doing now?

 

 

KW.PNG

Edited by Blue Eyed Belfast Belle
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Blue Eyed Belfast Belle said:

Random question!

 

When there was nothing on telly at the weekend, I re-watched Dry Dock:A Cruise Ship Reborn on YouTube about Sovereign of the Seas Dry Dock in 2006(?).

 

My question is what ever happened to Keith Williams the Cruise Director?  He seemed very nice and it was a shame he didn't get to see the end of the revitalization.

 

I see from a previous post that he had been ill but had recovered but he had not been assigned a ship...any word on what he is doing now?

 

 

KW.PNG

According to his LinkedIn Profile, he is currently based in Las Vegas, and he lists himself as a "former cruise director at Royal Caribbean International", and he lists his dates of employments as  2002 – Oct 2018 16 years.  He does not list anything more recent, except for a certification in Creative Bootcamp January 2019

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, DonnaK said:

According to his LinkedIn Profile, he is currently based in Las Vegas, and he lists himself as a "former cruise director at Royal Caribbean International", and he lists his dates of employments as  2002 – Oct 2018 16 years.  He does not list anything more recent, except for a certification in Creative Bootcamp January 2019

Nice to see you again! Thanks for the info on Keith.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/21/2020 at 1:24 PM, CavePearl said:

We are just off the Majesty (January 11th sailing), and Tornado Tanya announced it was her last night on the ship. She said she is moving to Ovation.

Tom Hopkins joined Majesty on January 18.  It’s his first Royal contract after working for other cruise lines.  Tom is very personable and we really enjoyed him. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, DELTABLUE said:

What is your take on David Bradshawe ?  Not familiar with him.  Old, young, new, experienced?

Never had him but he's an older CD from other cruise lines who joined Royal last year, was on Serenade and now Rhapsody. Reviews weren't great.

Edited by CruisingJoe09
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, DELTABLUE said:

What is your take on David Bradshawe ?  Not familiar with him.  Old, young, new, experienced?

 

We did not like him (found him stiff and boring) but did not like the Blairs either so perhaps he’ll be a good fit for Grandeur.  I think he came to Royal from Norwegian last year.  His first cruise was the Serenade TA to Copenhagen.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, DELTABLUE said:

Thanx for the info on David.  Not what I was hoping for but kinda what I was expecting.:classic_sad:  Are there any fans out there?

We're not fans at all. Older, low energy, wooden, not very visible. Morning show was beyond boring. 👎👎

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, DELTABLUE said:

Oh, well.  A good CD can certainly help make a cruise better but when all is said and done, regardless of who is CD, we will be cruising!  Gonna try and think positive!😉

 

You are going to have a wonderful cruise!  Best wishes for smooth sailing!  😀

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance
      • Cruise Critic Live Special Event: Q&A with American Queen Voyages
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • Canadian Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...