Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
DonnaK

Current Cruise Director (CD) List

Recommended Posts

Just off Spectrum...Fang is on until at least the end of March...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ADVENTURE:   Drew Devine #1397
ALLURE  Michele Scarpato now #1754 and May to September, 2020 #1652

ANTHEM  Mercedes Lafuente #1676 for 2 months from 1-16-2020 #1703
BRILLIANCE:    Rob McNally  #1566  Clo O'Connor after 2-20-2020 #1786
EMPRESS  Steve Knisley as of 1-3-20  #1751
ENCHANTMENT:  Bobby Broughton. Elizabeth Hackett to cover vacation, early October #1476 Is Bobby back now?
EXPLORER:  Mike Whitte #1545
FREEDOM:     Elvis Pinto #1671
GRANDEUR:  Clo O'Connor #1626 Through 2-20-20 #1657. then David Bradshawe #1786
HARMONY:  Marc Walker 9-29-19/3-15-20, Jimmy Rhodes 3/15-5/ 3 #1753, Marc 5-3/9-13-20, Brian Leavitt - 9/13th-11/15 Marc 11-15-20/3-7-21 #1619 
INDEPENDENCE:  Cuddy Cudsworth  #1677
JEWEL:         Andrea Oliver on through March, 2020 #1687
LIBERTY:  Cory Rogers January 14th to May 17th then July 12th to November 22nd. #1740 #1761

MARINER:    Ricky Matthews as of 1-11-20 #1732
MAJESTY:     Tom Hopkins, new to RCI,  as of 1-18-2020 #1777
NAVIGATOR:   Marcelo Alvarado on 1-17-2020 #1768
OASIS:           Dennis Charles as of 1-23-20 #1774
OVATION:     Joff Eaton #1762, coming soon Tanya Yates Tongue #1769
QUANTUM:  Gordon Whatman #1762
RADIANCE:   Susan Adams #1701
RHAPSODY:  David Bradshawe #1666 due to leave shortly.   Who is next?
SERENADE:  Katy McCullagh from UK #1652, filling in.  Will be gone by 1-31-20 #1656, then Chris Brown #1651
SPECTRUM: Fang Lixin through December #1394 Michelle Oliveria Due March 28, 2020 #1800 Who is here now?

SYMPHONY:  Mike Szwajkowski as of 11-2-19 #1602   

VISION       Steve Davis  for transatlantic crossing, will be on for 8 months #1518 then John Blair #1678
VOYAGER:  Michelle Oliveria #1565 through 2-5-20, #1752 then Mike Hunnerup #1800

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nbritter...thanx for the update on Enchantment.  Did you like Bobby?  I thought he was very personable and entertaining.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We had him in May and this past week and thoroughly enjoyed him as our CD.  He gave us many laughs and that’s what it’s all about.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, garnetpalmetto said:

 

Michelle's not on vacation in April - she rotates off on February 5th. Mike replaces her then. Michelle returns from vacation on March 28th on Spectrum.

You are right sorry. When I was talking to her she sail April. But John just informed me she’s leaving on the 5th. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Latest on Bobby Broughton:  
Enchantment—present until 3/30/20, Steve Davis will be replacement

Liberty— 5/10/20-7/14/20

Enchantment—7/24/20-9/24/20

Liberty—Nov 2020 thru March 2021

 

The plan is to keep Bobby on ships out of Texas!

 

Carla

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, DELTABLUE said:

Could be Carley Bolleau.  I had her 10 years ago on Enchantment.

 

She usually does Radiance class. She was on Serenade last October and has been on Jewel a few times before.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

does anyone have a suggestion for contacting (email) the cruise directors office on oasis?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Someone just posted on FB that Drew Devine has left Adventure, Katy McCullagh has come over from Serenade.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, jsg612 said:

How is Mike Hunnerup as a CD? Have never had him before!

We had Mike Hunnerup on Radiance the first time we cruised home from Hawaii in 2014, wasn't that impressed but that was our first cruise, thought he was a bit wooden, nowhere near as good as Jamie Fentiman or Steve Davis.  Mike is an Aussie (as are we).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We had Mike Hunnerup on Vision in 2016 and thought he was unapproachable and couldn't wait to do his duty then rush off without making eye contact with anyone!  I do hope he won't be CD on Allure in June.....?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We had Mike as CD on our Independence cruise in 2014.  Glad I'm not the only one who didn't like him.

 

All the CDs we've really liked in the past are gone!  Guess they were that good!  The only one left in Dennis Charles.  We had him in 2008 on Brilliance and liked him.  Just had him again on Anthem in 2019, and he was meh...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks everyone for replies!

 

Hopefully we like him, maybe might find him a bit more personable/relatable for us given we are aussies and so is he. Personally find some CDs just a little OTT so maybe the relaxed attitude you guys are describing will be more to our tune. Guess we'll see 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/28/2020 at 8:28 PM, stevea36 said:

Someone just posted on FB that Drew Devine has left Adventure, Katy McCullagh has come over from Serenade.

 

Her social media page that cannot be mentioned says she is on for 2 months. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, jsg612 said:

Thanks everyone for replies!

 

Hopefully we like him, maybe might find him a bit more personable/relatable for us given we are aussies and so is he. Personally find some CDs just a little OTT so maybe the relaxed attitude you guys are describing will be more to our tune. Guess we'll see 😁

If not we can make our own fun. 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just saw a post by John Blair....that he will be on Vision as of today, 1/30.....it also tells me that Katrina Blair will be the Activity Manager as well, since they work together all the time. 

 

For those that don't know, I keep a list of Activity Managers on CC.  Any help that you can give me in keeping that list up to date, I would greatly appreciate.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/27/2020 at 9:53 AM, DELTABLUE said:

ADVENTURE:   Drew Devine #1397
ALLURE  Michele Scarpato now #1754 and May to September, 2020 #1652

 

ANTHEM  Mercedes Lafuente #1676 for 2 months from 1-16-2020 #1703
BRILLIANCE:    Rob McNally  #1566  Clo O'Connor after 2-20-2020 #1786
EMPRESS  Steve Knisley as of 1-3-20  #1751
ENCHANTMENT:  Bobby Broughton. Elizabeth Hackett to cover vacation, early October #1476 Is Bobby back now?
EXPLORER:  Mike Whitte #1545
FREEDOM:     Elvis Pinto #1671
GRANDEUR:  Clo O'Connor #1626 Through 2-20-20 #1657. then David Bradshawe #1786
HARMONY:  Marc Walker 9-29-19/3-15-20, Jimmy Rhodes 3/15-5/ 3 #1753, Marc 5-3/9-13-20, Brian Leavitt - 9/13th-11/15 Marc 11-15-20/3-7-21 #1619 
INDEPENDENCE:  Cuddy Cudsworth  #1677
JEWEL:         Andrea Oliver on through March, 2020 #1687
LIBERTY:  Cory Rogers January 14th to May 17th then July 12th to November 22nd. #1740 #1761

 

MARINER:    Ricky Matthews as of 1-11-20 #1732
MAJESTY:     Tom Hopkins, new to RCI,  as of 1-18-2020 #1777
NAVIGATOR:   Marcelo Alvarado on 1-17-2020 #1768
OASIS:           Dennis Charles as of 1-23-20 #1774
OVATION:     Joff Eaton #1762, coming soon Tanya Yates Tongue #1769
QUANTUM:  Gordon Whatman #1762
RADIANCE:   Susan Adams #1701
RHAPSODY:  David Bradshawe #1666 due to leave shortly.   Who is next?
SERENADE:  Katy McCullagh from UK #1652, filling in.  Will be gone by 1-31-20 #1656, then Chris Brown #1651
SPECTRUM: Fang Lixin through December #1394 Michelle Oliveria Due March 28, 2020 #1800 Who is here now?

 

SYMPHONY:  Mike Szwajkowski as of 11-2-19 #1602   

 

VISION       Steve Davis  for transatlantic crossing, will be on for 8 months #1518 then John Blair #1678
VOYAGER:  Michelle Oliveria #1565 through 2-5-20, #1752 then Mike Hunnerup #1800

 

Fang is on Spectrum till March

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance
      • Q&A: Cruise Insurance w/ Steve Dasseos of the TripInsuranceStore.com June 2020
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...