Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
DonnaK

Current Cruise Director (CD) List

Recommended Posts

Hi Everyone.  Long time reader and lurker here.  Also long time cruiser on RC.  We're currently planning our summer vacation and we're torn between the Oasis out of Bayonne and the Harmony in Pt. Canaveral.  We've been on the Oasis before, but it's so convenient for us as we live about an hour away.  

 

Do we know who will be the CD on the Oasis when it's in Bayonne this summer?  I know Marc will be on the Harmony...

 

Thanks for the replies when they come!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, afg12876 said:

Hi Everyone.  Long time reader and lurker here.  Also long time cruiser on RC.  We're currently planning our summer vacation and we're torn between the Oasis out of Bayonne and the Harmony in Pt. Canaveral.  We've been on the Oasis before, but it's so convenient for us as we live about an hour away.  

 

Do we know who will be the CD on the Oasis when it's in Bayonne this summer?  I know Marc will be on the Harmony...

 

Thanks for the replies when they come!

Roles reversed! We live an hour from Hamony. Beautiful ship. Great CD. Great staff. Worth the  flight. Orlando/ Canaveral vs Bayonne in winter? No brainer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

afg12876...can't help answer your question but wanted to welcome you to Cruise Critic and the boards as I see this is your first post!  Happy to have you cross the line from lurkerville.😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Long time lurker, first time poster. Just got off Adventure of the Seas and Katy McCullagh is now the CD for the next 8 weeks.  She got on the same day we did (1/26).  The activities director is Mey.  Not sure how long she will be on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎2‎/‎2‎/‎2020 at 9:35 AM, afg12876 said:

Hi Everyone.  Long time reader and lurker here.  Also long time cruiser on RC.  We're currently planning our summer vacation and we're torn between the Oasis out of Bayonne and the Harmony in Pt. Canaveral.  We've been on the Oasis before, but it's so convenient for us as we live about an hour away.  

 

Do we know who will be the CD on the Oasis when it's in Bayonne this summer?  I know Marc will be on the Harmony...

 

Thanks for the replies when they come!

 

22 hours ago, Gulf01 said:

Roles reversed! We live an hour from Hamony. Beautiful ship. Great CD. Great staff. Worth the  flight. Orlando/ Canaveral vs Bayonne in winter? No brainer.

 

Don't know who CD will be.  I'd do Oasis.  I was on last month and after the amp, it is even more impressive.  I too can drive to Jersey and have booked two sailings so far while she is there.  Oasis won't be there in the winter so the weather will be warm.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ADVENTURE:   Katy McCullagh from UK #1813 as of 1-26-2020 #1830, for 2 months #1821
ALLURE  Michele Scarpato now #1754 and May to September, 2020 #1652

ANTHEM  Mercedes Lafuente #1676 for 2 months from 1-16-2020 #1703
BRILLIANCE:    Rob McNally  #1566  Clo O'Connor after 2-20-2020 #1786
EMPRESS  Steve Knisley as of 1-3-20  #1751
ENCHANTMENT:  Bobby Broughton  #1802 until 3-30-2020 then Steve Davis, Bobby 7-24/9-24-2020 #1809
EXPLORER:  Simona Ferraiuolo, as of 2-8-2020 #1833
FREEDOM:     Elvis Pinto #1671
GRANDEUR:  Clo O'Connor #1626 Through 2-20-20 #1657. then David Bradshawe #1786
HARMONY:  Marc Walker 9-29-19/3-15-20, Jimmy Rhodes 3/15-5/ 3 #1753, Marc 5-3/9-13-20, Brian Leavitt - 9/13th-11/15 Marc 11-15-20/3-7-21 #1619 
INDEPENDENCE:  Cuddy Cudsworth  #1677
JEWEL:         Carley Bolleau as of 1-27-2020 #1808
LIBERTY:  Cory Rogers to May 17#1802, Bobby Broughton 5-10/7-14-2020 #1809, Cory 7-12/11-22-2020, Bobby 11-2020/3-2021

MARINER:    Ricky Matthews as of 1-11-20 #1732
MAJESTY:     Tom Hopkins, new to RCI,  as of 1-18-2020 #1777
NAVIGATOR:   Marcelo Alvarado on 1-17-2020 #1768
OASIS:           Dennis Charles as of 1-23-20 #1774
OVATION:     Joff Eaton #1762, coming soon Tanya Yates Tongue #1769
QUANTUM:  Gordon Whatman #1762
RADIANCE:   Susan Adams #1701
RHAPSODY:  David Bradshawe #1666  Who is next here?
SERENADE:  Chris Brown #1651
SPECTRUM: Fang Lixin through end of March, 2020 #11801 Michelle Oliveria Due March 28, 2020 #1800

SYMPHONY:  Mike Szwajkowski as of 11-2-19 #1602   

VISION       John Blair as of 1-30-2020 #1822
VOYAGER:  Michelle Oliveria #1565 through 2-5-20, #1752 then Mike Hunnerup #1800

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sailed Navigator over Super Bowl weekend and had Marcelo as our CD. He was GREAT! We loved him!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone know where Clo O’Connor is going after 20 February? Please. I’m stuck in Bangkok waiting to hear if my cruise out of Singapore is getting cancelled because of the Coronavirus. I’d like to sail with her again as she’s such fun and need to feed my cruise addiction lol TIA

Mary

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Mary Moo said:

Does anyone know where Clo O’Connor is going after 20 February? Please. I’m stuck in Bangkok waiting to hear if my cruise out of Singapore is getting cancelled because of the Coronavirus. I’d like to sail with her again as she’s such fun and need to feed my cruise addiction lol TIA

Mary

I hope she comes back to Anthem.  Clo is my favorite CD since. Leigh and Erky 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, gaylemh said:

I hope she comes back to Anthem.  Clo is my favorite CD since. Leigh and Erky 

Unfortunately your cruise is cancelled is what i have heard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Robinhill said:

Unfortunately your cruise is cancelled is what i have heard.

The 2/7 cruise left this past Monday. As far as I know, everything else is not affected.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, mets123 said:

The 2/7 cruise left this past Monday. As far as I know, everything else is not affected.

 

We have clients that were booked on the 15th February and 24th February sailing on Quantum. Both were cancelled last night.

 

Corinna

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, mets123 said:

The 2/7 cruise left this past Monday. As far as I know, everything else is not affected.

 

7 minutes ago, dolphingirl47 said:

 

We have clients that were booked on the 15th February and 24th February sailing on Quantum. Both were cancelled last night.

 

Corinna

You replied to a post about the Anthem, not the Quantum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, mets123 said:

 

You replied to a post about the Anthem, not the Quantum.

 

Oops, thanks for pointing this out. I thought this was the same thread as the person who mentioned that they were in Bangkok waiting to hear what was happening to their cruise. 


Corinna

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We were just on Brilliance last week and our Cruise Director was Dan. I forget his last name but he was terrific!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance
      • Q&A: Cruise Insurance w/ Steve Dasseos of the TripInsuranceStore.com June 2020
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...