Millennium Southbound Alaska Celebrity Today

StuLaurie

I am just wondering if anyone has recent copies of Celebrity Today for the Southbound Alaska Sailing? Anyone going soon who want to share? Would also love to see some pictures of current drink menus.

Thanks

I would also like to know if any Alaskan seafood ended up on Main dining room menu or is just the standard corporate menu or in the buffet?

We sailed northbound June 22. I didn't record the menus, however I recall seeing word "Alaskan" used to describe items on the menus, maybe an average of 1 per night? I know for a fact that Alaskan rock fish was offered one night because I ordered it, and so did my DS, because I haven't ever had it and was so curious because it was one fish caught many times on the series Alone. Don't know if that is offered fleetwide or special to the Alaska itinerary.

It was excellent and I recommend trying it. Shawn of Glacier Winds in ISP shared with us that rock fish was his favorite, because it was easy to catch and so versatile. I was glad that I knew exactly what he was talking about because I'd had it already.

There is an Alaskan seafood feast that is offered one day by the pool. There is a rather large fee charged pp though the sales pitch is that this price for what you get is much less than what you would pay in port. I don't recall all the details except that two King crab legs were included as well as chowder? And I don't recall what else. We didn't buy the deal.

I am just wondering if anyone has recent copies of Celebrity Today for the Southbound Alaska Sailing? Anyone going soon who want to share? Would also love to see some pictures of current drink menus.

Thanks

What exactly are you looking for? We were on the Millennium for the Northbound and Southbound cruises

in May of this year. Email us: mserraino at outlook dot com and perhaps we can help you.

Mike and Mary

I have also been trying to find the Millennium Southbound dailies - we are traveling as a group and wanted to plan some get togethers but trying to plan around other activities, hence trying to get the dailies.

Thanks Anita for sharing!

Excited to try the Alaskan Rock fish.

You review is awesome! I’m enjoying reading it as prep for ours later this summer.I’m amazed at all the camping gear you were able to fit in your bags for your post cruise time in Alaska. Can’t wait to read about the cruise and the experience with the public cabins.

We sailed northbound June 22. I didn't record the menus, however I recall seeing word "Alaskan" used to describe items on the menus, maybe an average of 1 per night? I know for a fact that Alaskan rock fish was offered one night because I ordered it, and so did my DS, because I haven't ever had it and was so curious because it was one fish caught many times on the series Alone. Don't know if that is offered fleetwide or special to the Alaska itinerary.

It was excellent and I recommend trying it. Shawn of Glacier Winds in ISP shared with us that rock fish was his favorite, because it was easy to catch and so versatile. I was glad that I knew exactly what he was talking about because I'd had it already.

There is an Alaskan seafood feast that is offered one day by the pool. There is a rather large fee charged pp though the sales pitch is that this price for what you get is much less than what you would pay in port. I don't recall all the details except that two King crab legs were included as well as chowder? And I don't recall what else. We didn't buy the deal.