Is there a Roatan equivalent to Mr. Sanchos in Cozumel?

DADDYOFTHE7SEAZ

I have done Mr. Sanchos 3 times in a row a cruises to Cozumel, This time I'm going to Chankanaab for The Dolphins in Cozumel. So looking for a similar Mr. Sanchos experience in Roatan. Pay one price, food, drinks, water inflatibles, swim up bar etc....... Have already been to Roatan twice and both times ziplined and to the beach. So looking for a Mr. Sanchos(Cozumel) experience in Roatan. Also looking for river or cave tubing if I can't find the Sanchos equivalent.

Thanks in Advance

I will be interested in the replies, I know nothing about Mr. Sanchos. You didn't mention what beach you have visited in the past.

I think maybe Tabyana is going to be the closest, although I do not think the available water toys are part of the deal and have no idea about unlimited drinks. Aahh no pool or swim up bar either.

There are several resorts with pools offering day passes along West Bay Beach. I think some of the packages offer meals included but not unlimited drinks.

There are no rivers nor caves on the island.

Roatan is all about what is under the water, if you enjoy snorkeling and have not been it is worth your while, or you can snorkel from Tabyana.

I will be interested in the replies, I know nothing about Mr. Sanchos. You didn't mention what beach you have visited in the past.

I think maybe Tabyana is going to be the closest, although I do not think the available water toys are part of the deal and have no idea about unlimited drinks. Aahh no pool or swim up bar either.

There are several resorts with pools offering day passes along West Bay Beach. I think some of the packages offer meals included but not unlimited drinks.

There are no rivers nor caves on the island.

Roatan is all about what is under the water, if you enjoy snorkeling and have not been it is worth your while, or you can snorkel from Tabyana.

There are no beaches with the similar amenities you'll find on Cozumel beaches. But as Guest 2000 says, go to West Bay, enjoy the beach for a beach and then hire a small boat to take you out away from the shoreline to snorkel. There are ziplines available on the island.

Cave tubing is something unique to Belize, do it there.

Sent from my Acer Chromebook R11 (CB5-132T / C738T) using Forums mobile app

Since you have an interest in Cave Tubing, Roatan would be an excellent place to do it! :D

Which company did you use for cave tubing on Roatan? I have never seen this in Roatan. Belize is primarily where I have seen these excursions.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I have done Mr. Sanchos 3 times in a row a cruises to Cozumel, This time I'm going to Chankanaab for The Dolphins in Cozumel. So looking for a similar Mr. Sanchos experience in Roatan. Pay one price, food, drinks, water inflatibles, swim up bar etc....... Have already been to Roatan twice and both times ziplined and to the beach. So looking for a Mr. Sanchos(Cozumel) experience in Roatan. Also looking for river or cave tubing if I can't find the Sanchos equivalent.

Thanks in Advance

You might check Little French Key or Maya Key. They may be as close as you will find to what you are looking for.

Also, I have never seen river or cave tubing in Roatan.

Which company did you use for cave tubing on Roatan? I have never seen this in Roatan. Belize is primarily where I have seen these excursions.

I would be very surprised if Ocruiser was being serious.

I would be very surprised if Ocruiser was being serious.

That is why asked. Wasn’t sure if they were being sarcastic or just confused. I have been to Roatan 4 times and never seen it offered. I am not even sure they have a river for tubing, let alone cave tubing.