Anthem in August

Heading to Bermuda 8/4. I figured I enjoy and appreciate all the posts I would start my own. First time on Anthem. Overall reviews seem positive but some negative comments regarding navigating the ship. I’m sure it will be fine. Always had great experiences with RCI and sailed on Oasis, Allure, Adventure and Majesty. Looking forward to the trip. Will post my review when I return.

Heading to Bermuda 8/4. I figured I enjoy and appreciate all the posts I would start my own. First time on Anthem. Overall reviews seem positive but some negative comments regarding navigating the ship. I’m sure it will be fine. Always had great experiences with RCI and sailed on Oasis, Allure, Adventure and Majesty. Looking forward to the trip. Will post my review when I return.
I will be on that ship also with 13 "blinking " friends. Why don't you join the Anthem Roll Call? Lots of good info and suggestions there. Welcome to Cruise Critic!

If you are getting off immediately when you dock don't use the forward gangway - they use it for tour groups coming from the theater and it is VERY slow. Use mid-ship gangway instead.

Have a great time! We'll be on the Anthem the following sailing!