Anthem - 5 Night Bermuda (July 7-12/18) - Cruise Compasses

Hello. Just back from a wonderful 5 night Bermuda cruise on the Anthem. I have not done a trip report but I know that some people have previously asked for the cruise compasses. I am providing the compasses from my trip. Hope it helps.

(BTW - this is my first time uploading a document. If it doesn't work, I will try again).

• Thanks 1

Such a difference in the entertainment for the 5 night cruise compared to the longer ones. I realize there isn't enough time. Just proof that 5 nights isn't enough time on Anthem to really appreciate what she has to offer.

Such a difference in the entertainment for the 5 night cruise compared to the longer ones. I realize there isn't enough time. Just proof that 5 nights isn't enough time on Anthem to really appreciate what she has to offer.

Time and money constraints no doubt play a large part in the decision to take a 5 night voyage. No need to remind those passengers of the limitations. I'm certain they will enjoy every moment of their hard-earned vacation. The same can be said of passengers who solely sail from a single port or a limited class of ship leaving from said port.

Time and money constraints no doubt play a large part in the decision to take a 5 night voyage. No need to remind those passengers of the limitations. I'm certain they will enjoy every moment of their hard-earned vacation. The same can be said of passengers who solely sail from a single port or a limited class of ship leaving from said port.

I'm actually on 2 of the 5 night cruises this fall, and sailed on many of them before. I enjoy each one.

I can say that for us time nor money played a factor in taking the 5-nighter. We planned a trip to NYC and decided to add on the cruise since it was easy to get to. In fact, we probably spent as much if not more in NYC as we spent on booking the cruise. And I'm not exaggerating. We looked at the 9-night cruise but preferred the fact of staying overnight in Bermuda plus the other ports on the 9-nighter were not appealing to us. In fact, we are planning on taking the 5-nighter again next year. Since we've seen the main shows, did the escape room and north star, I'm not sure what I would be missing from a longer cruise.

PS - we did iFly on Quantum so that didn't appeal to us this time around.

I believe this is the first time the 5-night Bermuda itinerary has EVER been posted online. I've been looking for YEARS. Thank you very much!

We've done this itinerary before. Looks like the only real change from an entertainment perspective is that they no longer hire a professional "tribute" band. Last time we were on this itinerary, DSB (Don't Stop Believin'), probably the world's best Journey tribute band, played. Now it seems it's just the house band, not that they're not great, but would've been nice to have more variety. Beyond that, they still do the 3 main shows (unfortunately that includes The Gift....blah), and have tons of live music in Boleros and the pub.

We leave in 2 days (July 21) so really looking forward to another great cruise!

I believe this is the first time the 5-night Bermuda itinerary has EVER been posted online. I've been looking for YEARS. Thank you very much!

We've done this itinerary before. Looks like the only real change from an entertainment perspective is that they no longer hire a professional "tribute" band. Last time we were on this itinerary, DSB (Don't Stop Believin'), probably the world's best Journey tribute band, played. Now it seems it's just the house band, not that they're not great, but would've been nice to have more variety. Beyond that, they still do the 3 main shows (unfortunately that includes The Gift....blah), and have tons of live music in Boleros and the pub.

We leave in 2 days (July 21) so really looking forward to another great cruise!

The tribute bands are still on the 7 + night cruises. I really miss them on the 5 night cruises. When I talked with the CD, he said with a tribute band playing 3 out of 5 nights, there wasn't enough time to plan the other shows and activities.

I've seen DSB on 4 of my cruises and they are really good.

Thank you for the planners!

We have not cruised Royal in a long time, and we have Anthem booked for Sept, this itinerary, can't wait!

I have a question on the planner it notes, box office at the bionic bar throughout the day and states only one person form your party need to attend - what does this mean?

Thank you,

Selene

Thank you for the planners!

We have not cruised Royal in a long time, and we have Anthem booked for Sept, this itinerary, can't wait!

I have a question on the planner it notes, box office at the bionic bar throughout the day and states only one person form your party need to attend - what does this mean?

Thank you,

Selene

That refers to booking the 3 main shows, and activities like Ifly and Northstar if you didn't book pre-cruise. You are able to book when you get on the ship.

That refers to booking the 3 main shows, and activities like Ifly and Northstar if you didn't book pre-cruise. You are able to book when you get on the ship.

Thanks for the info, we have already booked everything in the cruise planner, have to say I love that you can book everything in advance!