Where's My Cabin?

vtcruising

Thanks, vt (by the way is the vt for Virgina Tech or Vermont or something else?) I did change to 7140 thanks to your great sleuthing!

VT is for Vermont. :D

I would have changed to 7140 as well - I hope it doesn't turn out to be the cabin that everyone ends up avoiding for some unknown reason. Of course, we all are at risk for that until reports start coming back. :D

VT - We are in 'lowly' cabin 9156... will you be able to identify for me?

Thank you and bon voyage

Vt will be able to easily map your cabin on the outside.. if not already noted.

Although I am not the expert, here's my take on 9156...

"Lowly"? Not exactly!

Deck 9 is nice and high yet away from overhang.. In my Celeb 2018 2019 brochure( with miniscule print), it shows as being on a forward bump out, connection to 9154, Infin Balc, near elevators..possible good view of MC. Cannot see any bed location.... Looks good to me!

Tried to upload deck plan but the photo i took was too.large for cruisecritic.. and failed .Bet you can find one online at a deckplan site or a more tech saavy person can do this!

Vt will be able to easily map your cabin on the outside.. if not already noted.

Although I am not the expert, here's my take on 9156...

"Lowly"? Not exactly!

Deck 9 is nice and high yet away from overhang.. In my Celeb 2018 2019 brochure( with miniscule print), it shows as being on a forward bump out, connection to 9154, Infin Balc, near elevators..possible good view of MC. Cannot see any bed location.... Looks good to me!

I agree - you have a great location at the highest level for E class, you are near the elevators, have the bed by the bath as you wanted and have a nice view of the MC, tendering, if there is any on your cruise and likely the port action below. :D

Edited by vtcruising

Okay, here are the 26 requests so far. There is the whole starboard side, the whole port side, aft and forward. I also added an extra close up of Don's suite since it was covered by something on the other picture and included Kearney's cabin close up since it is hard to see on the big one. I can add other close ups later. I apologize that some of the text is harder to read - I'll try to fix on next version. Please let me know if you see mistakes and I will modify/add with the next version. I will try to modify/add every few days.

Starboard:

enhance

Port:

enhance

Forward:

enhance

Aft:

enhance

Dkjretired and TeeRick's:

enhance

kearney's cabin close up with bluwes, PatC, Miz:

enhance

Okay, here are the 26 requests so far. There is the whole starboard side, the whole port side, aft and forward. I also added an extra close up of Don's suite since it was covered by something on the other picture and included Kearney's cabin close up since it is hard to see on the big one. I can add other close ups later. I apologize that some of the text is harder to read - I'll try to fix on next version. Please let me know if you see mistakes and I will modify/add with the next version. I will try to modify/add every few days.

Starboard:

enhance

Port:

enhance

Forward:

enhance

Aft:

enhance

enhance

enhance

Thanks VT, great job...

Much thanks if you could spot 8175. I think I have a pretty good idea. :)

And I'm in 9175, if you're labeling in that general area.....it's two away from the bump out and has the bed closer to the veranda, which we prefer.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Forums mobile app

Starboard:

enhance

Port:

enhance

Forward:

enhance

Aft:

enhance

enhance

enhance

VT, thanks for adding 11173. It looks like we're a little forward and not quite mid-ship where we thought we would be. I noticed there's an overhang above our cabin and some metal bars on the side. Do you think the overhang might make the cabin too dark?

Carole

VT, thanks for adding 11173. It looks like we're a little forward and not quite mid-ship where we thought we would be. I noticed there's an overhang above our cabin and some metal bars on the side. Do you think the overhang might make the cabin too dark?

Carole

I hadn't noticed that overhang on 11 until I looked at your cabin location today. Here is another angle that you can see the overhang and supports. I imagine it won't be as sunny as other cabins, if that is important to you. Hopefully, the supports are strategically placed to minimize obstruction. It is pretty centrally located and high up, hence is priced as a C1. If you are a sun lover and there are options for a sunnier cabin, you could switch or stay and enjoy being high and central (and close to the pool deck to get more sun). :D

enhance

I hadn't noticed that overhang on 11 until I looked at your cabin location today. Here is another angle that you can see the overhang and supports. I imagine it won't be as sunny as other cabins, if that is important to you. Hopefully, the supports are strategically placed to minimize obstruction. It is pretty centrally located and high up, hence is priced as a C1. If you are a sun lover and there are options for a sunnier cabin, you could switch or stay and enjoy being high and central (and close to the pool deck to get more sun). :D

enhance

Thanks for the better photo. We're not sun lovers but more of a concern would be a dark cabin. From what I can tell there's also an overhang on Deck 12. I think Deck 12 is below the pool deck so I would hesitate to be below that deck and take the change of having noise from above.

Carole

Awesome, mine is 4 down from HCat in Aqua! Room 10225

Are you on our sailing...1/27 !

If so I will make a note that we have Cruise Critic EDGE neighbors!

We will have our Cruise Critic Door sign posted.

Thanks for the better photo. We're not sun lovers but more of a concern would be a dark cabin. From what I can tell there's also an overhang on Deck 12. I think Deck 12 is below the pool deck so I would hesitate to be below that deck and take the change of having noise from above.

Carole

I am expecting our cabin to be darker in general b/c the Infinite Balcony has 2 solid sides...cuts out more light that could shine in. Hope I am wrong!