Where's My Cabin?

vtcruising

Please add cabin cabin 6250 to your list of cabins.

Thanks!

It looks like your view out will be good, with little obstruction from the lifeboats (some deck 6 cabins are more obstructed than others). You are pretty close to the stairs/elevator to head to Eden or other dining venues, which are close by. Enjoy your Infinite Veranda!! :D

enhance

If anyone wants to add his/her cabin to the ship pictures in the first post, please post your cabin number here and I will update the pictures with the new cabins added every few days, as needed. It is fun to see where everyone will be located (and can refer back when the reviews start to come in).

Please add cabin 6148. Thank you

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Please add cabin 6148. Thank you

Looks like you will have a pretty nice view from your panoramic ocean view window, with minimal obstruction from the lifeboat. You will be located near the stairs/elevators, with the theater and The Club just down one deck and dining options close by on 4&5. :D

enhance

Looks like you will have a pretty nice view from your panoramic ocean view window, with minimal obstruction from the lifeboat. You will be located near the stairs/elevators, with the theater and The Club just down one deck and dining options close by on 4&5. :D

enhance

Thank you so much

If anyone wants to add his/her cabin to the ship pictures in the first post, please post your cabin number here and I will update the pictures with the new cabins added every few days, as needed. It is fun to see where everyone will be located (and can refer back when the reviews start to come in).

We have cabin 6225 booked for April 2019. Thanks.

We have cabin 6225 booked for April 2019. Thanks.

Your cabin does have one of the davits from the lifeboats (crane-like device used for supporting, raising, and lowering lifeboat) in front of part of the lower half of your window. It will obstruct your view some, but you still should be able to see out of most of your huge window.

Your cabin is well-located, with elevators/stairs nearby and many of the dining venues, bars and entertainment close by. I will be interested to see this new type of cabin! :D

enhance

I'm trying to figure out now if my room also has the pole issue. I'm in 9197, which you've already pointed out for me, but I can't really tell from the pic if there is a pole across the window. Are you able to zoom in, or are you able to tell if there is a pole there? Thank you!

I'm trying to figure out now if my room also has the pole issue. I'm in 9197, which you've already pointed out for me, but I can't really tell from the pic if there is a pole across the window. Are you able to zoom in, or are you able to tell if there is a pole there? Thank you!

I couldn't find a good picture to zoom in on, but this is what your balcony will look like (circled one). It will have a pole toward the right of your balcony (your right as you walk out). It is not in front of the sliders, but in front of the extra window on that side. I'm not sure if you have kept up with this thread, but it may help you see if it is an issue or not. If it were me, I wouldn't be out there staring at that pole - there is plenty of other space on the balcony (but everyone is different). :D

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2677644

enhance

We just found out today that the cabin we booked last year with the new floor to ceiling views ( I think is was vista panoramic) is 50% obstructed. Did not know this when we booked as ship was still not completed. We have been compensated, but was wondering where Cabin 6227 was located.

Check out the deck plans, you should be able to see where your cabin is.

We just found out today that the cabin we booked last year with the new floor to ceiling views ( I think is was vista panoramic) is 50% obstructed. Did not know this when we booked as ship was still not completed. We have been compensated, but was wondering where Cabin 6227 was located.

Sorry that you just found out - hopefully you will have a wonderful cruise despite having the view partially obstructed. The cabin is in a good spot, being close to the elevators, dining, entertainment. :D

In the picture you can see the davit that lowers and raises the lifeboats. It sticks up in front of part of the lower half of the window. I'm glad you were able to get compensation and maybe you will enjoy spending it on the ship's many venues (or just save it for another cruise). :D

I'm not sure if you saw this thread about the obstructions and better pictures of what it might look like.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2673064

enhance

Your cabin does have one of the davits from the lifeboats (crane-like device used for supporting, raising, and lowering lifeboat) in front of part of the lower half of your window. It will obstruct your view some, but you still should be able to see out of most of your huge window.

Your cabin is well-located, with elevators/stairs nearby and many of the dining venues, bars and entertainment close by. I will be interested to see this new type of cabin! :D

enhance

Sorry, when I looked at 6227 for someone, I realized that I put you down a little further on the ship than you should have been - it looks similar, but I put the actual location below. :D

I'm not sure if you saw this thread about the obstructions and better pictures of what it might look like.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2673064

enhance

I am wondering if anyone can give me some insight. Cabin 8108 looks like the balcony doesn't have a full view, kind of like a circle. How is this cabin? Never been in a balcony like this before and am wondering if I will like it.

I like the looks of the Deluxe Ocean View with Veranda cabins. They are some of the very few non-suite, non-infinite veranda staterooms on the ship. You will have a standard open balcony, but the opening at the rail will be round, instead of rectangular.

At first they looked like they might be dark and the opening too small, but I have since learned that the opening is about 6 feet in diameter (think about a patio slider width). Two people should be able to stand at the rail comfortably. I can't wait to see how people like these cabins! :D

Your cabin is the last one on the right on the second from the top row. It is a lot bigger than it looks in the photo.

I will post other pictures tonight, if I get home from work at a decent hour. :D

enhance

Thank you! We always have a regular balcony and didn't realize we booked this months ago. After figuring out which one we had I was worried it would be dark. Though I know my cruise will be amazing no matter what we were just curious.

We have Cabin 10469, April 2019 and Cabin 12259, April 2020. Please post and thanks.

My signature is NY Dee, but left NY for sunny Florida 10 years ago.

12259 looks like a beautiful S1 in the aft. Enjoy the gorgeous 180 degree aft view, the huge balcony and all the suite amenities! :D

I couldn't find 10469 - maybe you gave me the wrong #?

enhance

I am wondering if anyone can give me some insight. Cabin 8108 looks like the balcony doesn't have a full view, kind of like a circle. How is this cabin? Never been in a balcony like this before and am wondering if I will like it.

It looks like a nice cabin. I'm not sure if the cabins will be darker or not, but the balcony opening should let in quite a bit of light. Please let us know after your cruise. :D

enhance

All right, I know where my cabin is - I have counted windows and matched it up with the hump! But it simply doesn't feel official until I have a red arrow next to it! :D

So here it goes: 8162 please!

Here is your arrow! Nice spot on the corner of the bump out! :D

enhance

Hi, my cabin will be 10220. If you have any info or photos of where this cabin is it would be appreciated.

Nice spot high up on the bump out with a good view, near the elevators, and with free access to the thermal suites and Blu! Lucky you! :D

enhance

• Like 1