Where's My Cabin?

vtcruising

This was from the brochure - what we determined at the time was that these are mostly cabins right next to a bump out so just a restricted view to that side (and no discount offered). I don't these are as big a deal as the davits.

Staterooms 6198, 6196, 6182, 6180, 6128, 6129, 7247, 7225, 7165, 7244, 7222, 7210, 7206, 7192, 7190, 7158, 8196, 8198, 8212, 8216, 8228, 8246, 8255, 8237, 8173, 9160, 9186, 9188, 9206, 9212, 9224, 9242, 9241, 9223, 9169, 10224, 10198, 10184, 10178, 10160, 10158, 10132, 10215, 10189, 10133, 11220, 11194, 11182, 11176, 11158, 11156, 11122, 11221, 11195, 11125, 2107, 12187, 12219, 12112, 12148, 12150, 12164, 12170, 12188, and 12220 have partially obstructed veranda views.

The davits were noticed here as a potential issue a long time ago, but weren't recognized at X for a while. That list of the 24vdavit cabins is here. These are the ones getting some money back (at least some have reported that):

http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Celeb...ucted_View.pdf

What is the cover title of that brochure?

We ordered a new one but it has not arrived yet

I thought it was brand new, but apparently, it's been out a while. I got mine from a AAA office yesterday. Entitled 2019-2020 Leave No Sight Unseen, it has a rear view of a woman paddling towards a landfall of an ice flow, mountains, and vegetation covered pyramids

I thought it was brand new, but apparently, it's been out a while. I got mine from a AAA office yesterday. Entitled 2019-2020 Leave No Sight Unseen, it has a rear view of a woman paddling towards a landfall of an ice flow, mountains, and vegetation covered pyramids

It is quite new - we discovered it in late July before some of the venues in the plans had been revealed (very exciting time for some of us here on Edge Forum ;)). Here is the thread, which has a link to the brochure on the website. Many of us ordered it immediately and had it in our hands within a few days. I use mine every day to look up cabins, etc. It is showing a bit of wear and tear, is marked up and bookmarked. I am an Edge geek! :D

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2660309

Thanks..i have that one bit order a second for a friend ..

Has the subject of single/solo staterooms been addressed? I seem to recall reading somewhere in X brochures that Edge would have single staterooms.

Thanks

It is quite new - we discovered it in late July before some of the venues in the plans had been revealed (very exciting time for some of us here on Edge Forum ;)). Here is the thread, which has a link to the brochure on the website. Many of us ordered it immediately and had it in our hands within a few days. I use mine every day to look up cabins, etc. It is showing a bit of wear and tear, is marked up and bookmarked. I am an Edge geek! :D

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2660309

Has the subject of single/solo staterooms been addressed? I seem to recall reading somewhere in X brochures that Edge would have single staterooms.

Thanks

Some people have said they have a single IV (can't remember if it was on this thread) so have been discussed. Here are the single cabins and a depiction.

There are 16 of them on the Edge and the plan right now for Apex is 24 single IV's (they sold out quickly on my cruises). Four of them are on the 50% obstruction list with davits (6142, 6143, 6144, 6145).

They are 142 square feet plus 42 square foot balcony and have a Queen bed. Category ES Single Stateroom could accommodate 2nd guest on sofa. The regular IV is 201 sq ft plus 42 sq ft balcony with a King bed.

enhance

enhance

Some people have said they have a single IV (can't remember if it was on this thread) so have been discussed. Here are the single cabins and a depiction.

There are 16 of them on the Edge and the plan right now for Apex is 24 single IV's (they sold out quickly on my cruises). Four of them are on the 50% obstruction list with davits (6142, 6143, 6144, 6145).

They are 142 square feet plus 42 square foot balcony and have a Queen bed. Category ES Single Stateroom could accommodate 2nd guest on sofa. The regular IV is 201 sq ft plus 42 sq ft balcony with a King bed.

enhance

enhance

I don't see a sofa in the diagram above. Glad to see they are doing more on the APEX.

Thank you!

enhance

enhance

I don't see a sofa in the diagram above. Glad to see they are doing more on the APEX.

It's funny that on a cruise deck plan website they say a second person could sleep on the sofa. I didn't notice that there wasn't one, but thought it weird that a single cabin could have 2 people booked. :D

enhance

enhance

In these “singles” it appears that the closet will be by the door. To me based on the floor plan, these cabins will have more closet space. The closet appears to be large enough to have at least two if not three possible doors.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

In these “singles” it appears that the closet will be by the door. To me based on the floor plan, these cabins will have more closet space. The closet appears to be large enough to have at least two if not three possible doors.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The closet does look big. Maybe that's where the sofa is. ;)

Thanks so much Den! I wasn’t expecting that one, but it’s so true. This has been a long, frustrating day, and you made me laugh hard enough to let it all go:')

Cheers,

Michelle[/quote

You are so right. Today was a tough one. I’ll leave it at that.

Den

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/26/2018 at 7:58 AM, Floater4life said:

Thanks ...vtcruising. Lots of work for strangers...hope to run into you one day at sea!

Hi Vt

Now that we moved our cabin...thanks  for your help...can you mark our new cabin location  AQ class 9257?  

As you mentioned,  it should be one deck down from the one we turned back in that was near a bump out.

(and  we still have the SV for Nov 2019)

Thanks!

Edited by hcat

26 minutes ago, hcat said:

Hi Vt

Now that we moved our cabin...thanks  for your help...can you mark our new cabin location  AQ class 9257?  

As you mentioned,  it should be one deck down from the one we turned back in that was near a bump out.

(and  we still have the SV for Nov 2019)

Thanks!

Sure, I will do it tonight after work. I should have done it the other day when I looked at the location. 😃

53 minutes ago, vtcruising said:

Sure, I will do it tonight after work. I should have done it the other day when I looked at the location. 😃

Thanks so much....It was the only one Celeb  had close to the orig  cabin location ( one deck down) when I called, so we grabbed it.  The other bed by bath AQs must not have been released back yet???

Dh was reluctant to switch but I know he will like this cabin..clear views all directions..and easier route to the bathroom in early am...can also close bi-fold doors as bed wont be right up on them...

14 hours ago, hcat said:

Thanks so much....It was the only one Celeb  had close to the orig  cabin location ( one deck down) when I called, so we grabbed it.  The other bed by bath AQs must not have been released back yet???

Dh was reluctant to switch but I know he will like this cabin..clear views all directions..and easier route to the bathroom in early am...can also close bi-fold doors as bed wont be right up on them...

Your old pad is right above the new one. :classic_smile:

image.thumb.png.c9af99e97a71b53e0ade9d5122253258.png