Cruise Critic Community
vtcruising

Where's My Cabin?

Is it too late to ask where 9267 is?  And would you know if the bed is by the veranda?

11 minutes ago, Rosieo said:

Is it too late to ask where 9267 is?  And would you know if the bed is by the veranda?

Here is 9267. It looks like an unobstructed view. The deck plans show that the bed is by the balcony, but a couple of other cabins in that area turned out to be different than the plans so it could very well be near the bath -  I would hate to guess. You are lucky to be in AQ - Blu is gorgeous and the Thermal Suite is a lovely, relaxing place. Enjoy! 🙂

image.png.de5fd8e60c72f3db136b281da6d00248.png

vtcruising thanks so much for replying.  We originally had one of those balcony rooms near the front with the round cutout window balcony.  I wasn't thrilled about that and this morning when we were given the chance to upgrade for just a little more we jumped at the chance.  We have sailed in Aqua Class before and just loved it.  Thanks again for pointing out or room!

1 minute ago, Rosieo said:

vtcruising thanks so much for replying.  We originally had one of those balcony rooms near the front with the round cutout window balcony.  I wasn't thrilled about that and this morning when we were given the chance to upgrade for just a little more we jumped at the chance.  We have sailed in Aqua Class before and just loved it.  Thanks again for pointing out or room!

Nice upgrade! Not everyone loves the infinite veranda, but hopefully it will work well for you. I was in one for 2 nights and enjoyed it. It has some nice features and the cabins are really nice - the bathrooms are the best I've seen on a ship (and you will have the great AQ shower!).

1 minute ago, vtcruising said:

Nice upgrade! Not everyone loves the infinite veranda, but hopefully it will work well for you. I was in one for 2 nights and enjoyed it. It has some nice features and the cabins are really nice - the bathrooms are the best I've seen on a ship (and you will have the great AQ shower!).

I have been reading a lot about the Infinity Verandas.  I think we will like it much better than the one we had!

4 hours ago, dahudson said:

@cruzincanuck - How was cabin 10272 on Celebrity Edge?  Any noise from the vents or whatever they were next to the cabin?

@dahudson We ended up cancelling the Edge cruise to go on the Harmony.  Hope you find someone who did cruise in that cabin. Happy crusin

4 hours ago, dahudson said:

@cruzincanuck - How was cabin 10272 on Celebrity Edge?  Any noise from the vents or whatever they were next to the cabin?

There is a review on the Edge cabin review sticky of the mirror cabin on the port side (10265 - the last port aft AQ). The person had no noise issues and said they would book the cabin again. Hopefully the mirror cabin would be similar. :classic_smile: 

Here is the link to the review, with pictures:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2609144-edge-class-cabin-information-compilation-please-do-not-post-cabin-questions-here/?do=findComment&comment=57825975