tazza

Pacific Dawn Comedy Cruise

We are on a 3 day comedy cruise and I was wondering if (like with the other cruise lines) you are able to bring a bottle of wine (one per person) on board on embarkation day?

Sorry not allowed with P & O. Just off Explorer today and must say they had not too bad a selection of wines. Pleasantly surprised.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hi, I was told no alcohol at all ever when embarking but a lady I got talking to the other day is head of security at our port and said 1 bottle of wine is allowed on as a "celebratory" bottle. it is apparently not overly advertised, which I have now done. Yikes! I will be trying this on Friday when I embark.

Hi, I was told no alcohol at all ever when embarking but a lady I got talking to the other day is head of security at our port and said 1 bottle of wine is allowed on as a "celebratory" bottle. it is apparently not overly advertised, which I have now done. Yikes! I will be trying this on Friday when I embark.

T

Thank you for your replies. Good luck on Friday! enjoy your cruise!

How did this go? Did you succeed in taking one on board?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Forums mobile app

How did this go? Did you succeed in taking one on board?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Forums mobile app

Hi, I took the bottle but after being told there would be a $40 corkage charge for a bottle that cost me $5, I gladly handed it over for confiscation lol and got it back once we arrived back to home port :)