How many ships in Freeport

There are quite a few different web sites, but none that I have found show any BPCL ships ever there?

I'm not sure this site would allow links to others that have some of the same info that this one offers but if you Google "Freeport Bahamas port schedule" it will bring them all up.

There are quite a few different web sites, but none that I have found show any BPCL ships ever there?

I'm not sure this site would allow links to others that have some of the same info that this one offers but if you Google "Freeport Bahamas port schedule" it will bring them all up.

Thank you.

How do I find out how many ships will be in Freeport on Saturday, August 11, 2018?

Been to Freeport probably twenty times on the Celebration and Classica, there has been a Carnival in port only twice. So the chances are there will not be one in port. The shops and restaurants in port do not open if only the BPCL ship in in port.

Been to Freeport probably twenty times on the Celebration and Classica, there has been a Carnival in port only twice. So the chances are there will not be one in port. The shops and restaurants in port do not open if only the BPCL ship in in port.

Thanks for your information. If the port shops and restaurants are not open when either of the ships arrive, that would be a possible negative reason for me to book them. My last visit to Freeport on Carnival Liberty, I really enjoyed my experiences at those venues near the ship.

Thanks for your information. If the port shops and restaurants are not open when either of the ships arrive, that would be a possible negative reason for me to book them. My last visit to Freeport on Carnival Liberty, I really enjoyed my experiences at those venues near the ship.

If you are there during the week, you stand a better chance of Carnival in port. We were in port on weekends.

We'll be there on Saturday, August 11. I was thinking of getting a day pass at Grand Lucaya. Has anyone on this board done that? I understand there are 2 resorts: Grand Lucaya and Lighthouse. Do I get access to both? How does that work?