Cruise Critic Community
mcrcruiser

Eurodam MDR Food

How do you rate the quality ,presentation ,taste & service in the MDR for dinner on Eurodam

TIA

We sailed her last September.

MDR for dinner, service was excellent, presentation very good but quality and taste were average. Don't get me wrong - that's not a bad thing. Just wasn't any better than any other line we've sailed.

MDR for breakfast and lunch - service and presentation were the same as dinner and taste was better than average but I may be comparing it to the alternative at the buffet.

JMHO and YMMV

I was on the Eurodam in March. I had some outstanding food...some terrific salads. Some was just average but overall enjoyed the MDR.

I just got off the Eurodam on July 21. I ate in the MDR every night. Had lunch in MDR twice. I would say the presentation is above average. I enjoyed every meal I had (after all, I didn’t have to cook it). Everyone at my table cleaned their plates. I don’t even remember having to add salt to anything. There was one night that my husband didn’t like the quality of his meat (I don’t remember what he got and we rarely ordered the same thing), but other than that, he was very happy too.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Off the Eurodam in June...

Service and presentation equivalent to Princess' MDR, but not Princess' Club Class.

Quality took a hit -- my DW's lobster was ...mushy, and 2 tablemates sent steaks back.

Significantly more toward the escargot end of the high-brow/low-brow spectrum.

The MDR dinner menu is posted daily. For the most part we find the choices to be very good. If nothing strikes our fancy we go to the Lido or one of the alternative restaurants. I'd say the quality and service acceptable to good, especially when one considers the large number of dinners being served at the same time. Our waiters and assistants have always been friendly, attentive and knowledgable. Truly outstanding.