Oceania suite veranda deck 11

Noxequifans

We were just on the Insignia in an Owners Suite, loved the big veranda at the back of the ship. We booked an Oceania suite deck 11 on the Riviera for our next cruise, does anyone know how this veranda compares to the Owners Suite veranda on the R ships?

We were just on the Insignia in an Owners Suite, loved the big veranda at the back of the ship. We booked an Oceania suite deck 11 on the Riviera for our next cruise, does anyone know how this veranda compares to the Owners Suite veranda on the R ships?

Biggest difference is you don’t have that support beam at an angle like you do on Insignia

.6cb1676e0b9f102b67a8f152727920f1.jpg53dd140f74a9c76f7fe897773bc23a33.jpgeb66c52501f58c5570b12f7b6a51d6ca.jpgeb66c52501f58c5570b12f7b6a51d6ca.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's many years since we were in a OS on Regatta, but I remember a very large veranda. We often had breakfast there.

We've been in 11083 on Marina and 11080 on Riviera. To my memory these verandas are larger than on the "R" ships, but that's because they wrap around. There's room for a table, lounge chairs and a jetted bath. Not to mention you can pipe audio from inside out there. There's also a TV by the tub.

Since it's so very long since I was in an OS on an "R" ship perhaps more features have been added than when we enjoyed the suite!

I spent a lot of time reading on our OC deck ...

Mura