Cruise Critic Community
excitedofharpenden

List of past cruises taken?

Via the Celebrity website and up until recently I used to able to see a list of all my Azamara cruises as well as those on Celebrity. Now all the Azamara ones have disappeared and I only get a list of Celebrity and the points I’ve earned for each one of those. Not really a great help as I’m now really only cruising Azamara. Anyone found the same thing? Are they listed elsewhere? I couldn’t see they are.

Phil

Interesting Phil. Just checked mine and same here...no Azamara cruises listed. I have a screen shot from January that did include them previously.

As an aside I am short some points from the first leg of our B2B in May , so have just fired off an email. I also mentioned we couldn’t see the Azamara cruises we had taken and asked if they are coming back!

Hope to see my points added soon and thanks for making me look! Don’t often go in to Captains Club.

Same here, as I’ve never taken any Celebrity Cruises, my account on the Captain’s table website shows no past cruises, but it does how my points and level.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I wrote the following on our Roll Call about 10 days after our recent cruise on Silhouette:

“Yesterday, I was sent a promotional e mail from Celebrity, which included my updated Captain’s Club points.

However, when I went on to my Personal Planner on the Celebrity web site, it showed I had 0 previous cruises and would not take my Captain’s Club number, which it said couldn’t be found.

I rang the given telephone number and was told it might take 2 weeks to update after a cruise. I wasn’t happy, as our next cruise is on RCCL so I wanted everything to be correct, and I knew that the cruise points had already been added.

Tonight, I’ve had a phone call from Miami and the lady said that I had put my D.O.B in the incorrect format ( UK day, month, year, instead of the U.S format, month, day, year)

She corrected that and now my account shows the correct points and correct number of previous cruises.

I urge everyone therefore to check that your account has been credited with our cruise on Silhouette and that are no problems after the recent merging of the Celebrity and RCCL web sites.”

7cea97bd9597ae437cc2093ec9062b9a.jpg

On checking, there is no record of my Azamara cruise.

Edited by upwarduk

As an aside I am short some points from the first leg of our B2B in May , so have just fired off an email. I also mentioned we couldn’t see the Azamara cruises we had taken and asked if they are coming back!

Hope to see my points added soon and thanks for making me look! Don’t often go in to Captains Club.

Yes Lynda, that's been an issue for me too. I didn't get any points added for my Christmas cruise on X and they didn't give me the right number of points for my April cruise. Also on X. They have been incorrect or missed on Azamara too and now I have no way of checking. Let us know if you hear back and hope you get the points corrected.

Phil

Yes Lynda, that's been an issue for me too. I didn't get any points added for my Christmas cruise on X and they didn't give me the right number of points for my April cruise. Also on X. They have been incorrect or missed on Azamara too and now I have no way of checking. Let us know if you hear back and hope you get the points corrected.

Phil

I think I had the VERY prompt reply from Miami because I put my complaint on FB!!

What did they say?

Phil

They corrected my cruise planner, as apparently my D.O.B was in the incorrect format.

They could see my points total, I couldn’t on my cruise planner.

I’m afraid I didn’t ask about my Azamara points, as it was later, when I checked that my account had been reset, that I noticed they weren’t there. But as my total is correct I didn’t pursue the matter.

My Azamara cruises also missing, but my point total is correct.

I contacted the Captain's Club about two weeks telling them that my Azamara cruises had been coming and going over the past months. I received an e-mail stating that since the recent changes to the programs where the log-in was combined that Azamara cruises would no longer show up. The strange thing is that my points are correct, including both Azamara and X cruises.

The e-mail inference was that they won't show up in the future. Which makes me wonder if the two programs will ultimately split out. The responding agent was nice enough to attach a list of my Azamara cruises so they still have access to them, just don't display them.

I'm not sure how I feel about it. Since my points are correct, any benefits due to me are covered and there is no way I will earn enough new points to get anything new. Only about 30% of my points are on Azamara so I see no way I will sail enough on Azamara to get over 50% to get any free nights. And, frankly, since we sail in CC suites, the LCV benefits are essentially worthless.

Same here, as I’ve never taken any Celebrity Cruises, my account on the Captain’s table website shows no past cruises, but it does how my points and level.

Exactly the same, the correct points and level is shown but no past cruises as I have never been with Celebrity

I contacted the Captain's Club about two weeks telling them that my Azamara cruises had been coming and going over the past months. I received an e-mail stating that since the recent changes to the programs where the log-in was combined that Azamara cruises would no longer show up. The strange thing is that my points are correct, including both Azamara and X cruises.

The e-mail inference was that they won't show up in the future. Which makes me wonder if the two programs will ultimately split out. The responding agent was nice enough to attach a list of my Azamara cruises so they still have access to them, just don't display them.

I'm not sure how I feel about it. Since my points are correct, any benefits due to me are covered and there is no way I will earn enough new points to get anything new. Only about 30% of my points are on Azamara so I see no way I will sail enough on Azamara to get over 50% to get any free nights. And, frankly, since we sail in CC suites, the LCV benefits are essentially worthless.

Thanks Bob. I know how I feel about it! I think it’s crazy I can take an Azamara cruise and nowhere do I see it recorded with the number of points I received to check it. I THINK my points total is correct, but can’t be sure without a list of my cruises. Going forward I will now just have to keep a note myself of the running total, working out how many points I get for each sailing. And then just check it every so often with the Azamara office.

Phil

Thanks to Phil for pointing this issue out, and to everyone who has followed up.

Clearly this information re: cruises taken should be readily available.

Wonder if Bonnie is following this thread and can check if there is a fix in the works.

Are our Azamara Cruises added to Celebrity ones to determine our LCV/Captain’s Club points? I know that Celebrity and RCCL have parity but are not added together and assumed it was the same with LCV.

Are our Azamara Cruises added to Celebrity ones to determine our LCV/Captain’s Club points? I know that Celebrity and RCCL have parity but are not added together and assumed it was the same with LCV.

Yes your Captain’s Club and LCV numbers are the same and points awarded on both lines are added together.

Thanks Bob. I know how I feel about it! I think it’s crazy I can take an Azamara cruise and nowhere do I see it recorded with the number of points I received to check it. I THINK my points total is correct, but can’t be sure without a list of my cruises. Going forward I will now just have to keep a note myself of the running total, working out how many points I get for each sailing. And then just check it every so often with the Azamara office.

Phil

When I said I didn't know how I felt about it, I was talking only about how it impacted me. One of my jobs in my career was a business analyst and I am very detail-oriented so I do have a spreadsheet that tracks every cruise, points earned and running totals. I even know how many days at sea we have. :o You can imagine the difficulties I faced when RCL changed how we earned points and did a conversion followed by Celebrity who did the same thing a little later.

So given that I keep very good records, I do know how many point I should have. Only once over the years did I have to call and get a missing cruise added (and that was RCL). But customers should not have to go through that trouble just to know their history of doing business with a company.

Given our point count and where we fall in the tier-ladder. we are nowhere close to hitting a point to earn free nights and would have to seriously modify our probable cruise pattern to go exclusively with Azamara to get that. So my (very narrow and selfish) view is that this extremely poor practice by Azamara does not affect me.

On the other hand, as both a customer and professionally as an analyst, I am dumbfounded (would you Brits say "gobsmacked"?) by a company that cannot provide their customers with basic information. But communication seems to be an area where both X and Azamara perform poorly.

Yes your Captain’s Club and LCV numbers are the same and points awarded on both lines are added together.

Thank you.

I emailed Celebrity Captains Club about this & got a nonsensical reply. I was told to log in to my Voyage Planner!!! I was also told that “Celebritycruises.com will not show Azamara Cruises at this time”.

I have emailed back to explain that their answer does not allow me to see my past cruises.

I have also emailed LCV with the same question and am still awaiting a reply.

I ask the LCV rep to print the complete list for me while on-board. The print-out includes ship, date, itinerary, duration, cabin number, booked category, actual sailed category, and points acquired.

I ask the LCV rep to print the complete list for me while on-board. The print-out includes ship, date, itinerary, duration, cabin number, booked category, actual sailed category, and points acquired.

Thanks for that suggestion.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Ya, that’s fine when you are on the ship and want your history, but I want something to check back to when I’m home. I’ve had the list provided to me before on the ship, but mine just had the date, booking reference, ship name, itinerary, length of cruise, cabin category and cabin number. No mention of points earned. Did yours? That’s what I’m after. Something to check back to when I’m back.

Phil

Ya, that’s fine when you are on the ship and want your history, but I want something to check back to when I’m home. I’ve had the list provided to me before on the ship, but mine just had the date, booking reference, ship name, itinerary, length of cruise, cabin category and cabin number. No mention of points earned. Did yours? That’s what I’m after. Something to check back to when I’m back.

Phil

Mine does have points earned--total and by cruise. Then I take it home with me. I won't cruise Celebrity, so the list is current until I board Azamara again and then ask for a new list.