Transportation from MCO to port Canaveral

didugger

Keep in mind that if you're flying in later in the afternoon, most of the shuttle services will be finished running for the day. We flew in to Orlando early evening the day before our cruise and did a one-way rental with Hertz.

If anyone can remember prices that would be great. There are two of us.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Carnival Cruise Line offers transportation between Orlando International Airport or Melbourne International Airport to Port Canaveral on the day of embarkation or debarkation only. Guests may purchase transportation up to 2 days prior to their sail date.

Transportation Cost Between:

Orlando International Airport and Port Canaveral: One-way: $35.99*. Melbourne International Airport and Port Canaveral: One-way: $39.99*.

Flight and Transportation Times:

Airport to pier transportation - To purchase Carnival’s transportation service, your flight must arrive at:

• Orlando International Airport no later than 1:30 PM on the day of your cruise.
  • Melbourne International Airport no later than 1:30 PM on the day of your cruise.

Transportation service will be provided from:

• Orlando International Airport between 10:00 AM and 2:00 PM.
  • Melbourne International Airport between 10:00 AM and 2:00 PM.

Pier to airport transportation- Return flights must not be any earlier than

• Orlando International Airport 12:50 PM.
  • Melbourne International Airport between 12:00 PM.

Transportation service will be provided during the duration of the debarkation process.

Purchasing Transportation:

To purchase transportation, guests can either contact their travel agent or Carnival reservations directly at 1-800-327-9501.

Bill

Cortans is great if you are arriving the day of the cruise. If landing the day before, consider renting a car from Budget and returning it in Cape Canaveral/Cocoa Beach. It's easy and let's you run a few errands!

Cortans is great if you are arriving the day of the cruise. If landing the day before, consider renting a car from Budget and returning it in Cape Canaveral/Cocoa Beach. It's easy and let's you run a few errands!

You can stay at an airport hotel the night before and take the hotel's shuttle back to the airport. Take Cortrans from there. Cortrans also picks up from the airport hotels, but the first shuttle leaves later than the first shuttle from the airport.

MCO to Port

9:30am

10:30am

11:30am

12:30pm

Hotels to Port

Between 10:00am and 10:15am

Between 11:00am and 11:15am

Port to Orlando

8:15am

9:00am

9:45am

10:30am

That's what we just did in April for our cruise. Just don't recommend renting from Budget on the return trip to the airport unless you are renting around noon or later.

Bill

Is there a shuttle to the port from Budget? How long is the wait for that if there is?

Thanks!

Is there a shuttle to the port from Budget? How long is the wait for that if there is?

Thanks!

Yes there is. When we were there in April they were using three shuttles to day of the cruise so it was pretty fast.

There are also numerous other rental car companies at the port

Bill

Sent from my SM-G935V using Forums mobile app

Unless it has changed since this past Feb., Cortrans picks up from the airport hotels as well and shuttles back to the airport on debarkation. All reviews are right on. Very reliable and much cheaper than cruise lines. Google them. Also you can reserve and not pay until they pick you up.

We always fly in a day or two early, rent a car one way (MCO-PC) and typically prefer to stay in Orlando (1000's of hotels in every price range) and drive to PC the morning of the cruise; drop off the car, ride the free shuttle to the port and check-in.

Post cruise, unless your flight leaves after about 2:00 I would not bother with a rental - just use one of the shuttles suggested above.

Has anyone used Danica Transportation or Cape Canaveral Transportation? Were you happy with their service, were they on time, did you encounter any problems or o issues. Thanks for any input, I am considering using one of these services on an upcoming cruise.

Sent from my 2PZC5 using Forums mobile app

I have not seen them mentioned -have you tired the search function on this board? :confused:

Cocoa Beach shuttle and CorTrans are the two most often suggested shared shuttle providers between PC and MCO

• 3 months later...
9 hours ago, jenichip1 said:

Has anyone used Jazzy B transport?  I’m going from an Orlando hotel to the port and return due $55. 

Welcome to the boards! :classic_biggrin:

I do not recall seeing them previously mentioned on this board.  CorTrans and Cocoa Beach Shuttle are the two most often suggested, with fares from MCO to PC starting at about $20+ per person each way; since you are getting picked up at an Orlando hotel (near the airport?), that may explain some of the fare difference.

I would also look at using a one-way car rental.  The drive to PC is easy (bring a couple of dollars in quarters for the tolls or sign up with the rental company's electronic toll option) and all of the car rental agencies in PC/Cocoa Beach will shuttle you to the port after you drop off the car.