Cruise Critic Community
ernieglenman

Entertainment on Silhouette

Hi Everyone,

I am taking my first cruise with Celebrity in October on the Silhouette out of Southampton. Will there be an option to pre-book shows before the cruise or is it just turn up on the night?

Thanks in advance

Ernie

Hi Everyone,

I am taking my first cruise with Celebrity in October on the Silhouette out of Southampton. Will there be an option to pre-book shows before the cruise or is it just turn up on the night?

Thanks in advance

Ernie

They schedule the shows twice a day, at 7 and at 9, and the dinners are at 6 and 8:30, No tickets or reservations are needed for the shows.

Bon Voyage

They schedule the shows twice a day, at 7 and at 9, and the dinners are at 6 and 8:30, No tickets or reservations are needed for the shows.

Bon Voyage

Thanks Bon Voyage

If you want to get a special seat, arrive early. You could have a drink before the show and choose your own seat.

Unlike Princess, Celebrity's show theaters will fit half of the ship's passengers. No need to arrive a half hour early to ensure a seat. There is also a balcony with good sight lines. One of the reasons we prefer X to other lines.

Sue

Thanks for that info.. we missed a couple of entertainments on Princess because word got out that entertainment was really good, and no seats were left for slow pokes.

Thanks for that info.. we missed a couple of entertainments on Princess because word got out that entertainment was really good, and no seats were left for slow pokes.

The small size of the main theater is a problem on Princess.

The small size of the main theater is a problem on Princess.

We were traveling with another couple on Princess and while the ladies stopped in the restroom. the gentlemen were saving our seats. Another passenger became very belligerent over those 2 seats. As it happens, I was standing right behind him and could see that the next row was totally empty. DH refused to budge and pointed out all the empty seats. The other man left but kept complaining over "not saving seats".

Princess likes to offer several venues with different shows at the same time to disburse the passengers.

Sue