Carnival Cruises-New Photo Packages

tice529

I will be sailing on Carnival Magic next month and I wanted to know if anyone had any information regarding what new photo packages are offered onboard now that they reduced the number of choices that can be purchased online. Thanks!

There is only one listed now. 5 photos of your choice plus a canvas portrait for $99.95

Take as many photos as you like, then choose up to 5 of your favorite photos for professional printing on-board, and one photo for a 16”x20” canvas portrait.

They have introduced the unlimited plan a few times over the years, but it only appears to last a short time and get cancelled. I would love to know why. I am happy to pay a pretty hefty sum to get every pic taken of us on the ship in digital format. They are already taking and storing the photos, I just need them to now sell them to me.

If I purchased this now for a December cruise, and something better comes along, can I cancel it and get the new thing? I'd hate to miss out on the current offer if I just wait...

I am almost positive I read where John Heald said this was it for Photo Packages for the foreseeable future. I'd go ahead and buy in case they decide to do away with it.

Stupid question, can you wait until the next to last day to decide which 5 pictures to pick?

Definitely not a stupid question! I've never been on Carnival but I have been able to do that on other cruises.