Silversea Water Cooler: Welcome! Part Five

CCHelp

1 minute ago, drron29 said:

apple.jpeg.cdb9691d4883627a33eb472fafbb9b02.jpeg

The original still shows on my computer but not on Rojaans.

See I am special.

Indeed you are drron!  And thanks for the funny (although more accurate than funny  😁). 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Host Jazzbeau said:

It would be even better if it was a sculpture of Schrödinger's cat!

That would be an interesting mix of science and art!  😃  Might make it easier to understand the concept/theory.

Good morning coolers,  Lola, you had asked me about the new bed-so far so good👍 As I am

getting older it seems I am more comfy with the head being raised a bit----so I am really loving

the adjustable base!😃

One of the things on my resume for "Embarrassing Our Kids" happened in a store while shopping for jeans for our teenage daughter.  She was in the dressing room and I was waiting in the store.  Music was playing and I was dancing.  One of the clerks said "Someone likes the music".  Daughter flew out of the change room like a bat out of hell saying "We're leaving now!".  When we were out of the store she demanded "Were you dancing in the store?".  I said "Yes I was!"  Needless to say that was the end of the shopping trip.  🤣  I think I should get bonus points for that!

• Like 6
  • Haha 4

18 minutes ago, mysty said:

One of the things on my resume for "Embarrassing Our Kids" happened in a store while shopping for jeans for our teenage daughter.  She was in the dressing room and I was waiting in the store.  Music was playing and I was dancing.  One of the clerks said "Someone likes the music".  Daughter flew out of the change room like a bat out of hell saying "We're leaving now!".  When we were out of the store she demanded "Were you dancing in the store?".  I said "Yes I was!"  Needless to say that was the end of the shopping trip.  🤣  I think I should get bonus points for that!

good one! Are you still at it?

• Haha 1

Just now, zqtchas said:

good one! Are you still at it?

If the question relates to dancing then Oh Absolutely Chas!  If music is playing I am unable to stand still.  Perhaps a genetic fault.  If the question relates to embarrassing our kids....since they are no longer living close to us it is a more difficult feat.  I have not given up on it though!  🤣

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, mysty said:

If the question relates to dancing then Oh Absolutely Chas!  If music is playing I am unable to stand still.  Perhaps a genetic fault.  If the question relates to embarrassing our kids....since they are no longer living close to us it is a more difficult feat.  I have not given up on it though!  🤣

So now it's down to just embarrassing Myster?

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, zqtchas said:

So now it's down to just embarrassing Myster?

Myster is more difficult to embarrass!  We've been together for 47 years.   He knows me very well by now and is used to my shenanigans!  There is occasional eye rolling!  I haven't been kicked to the curb yet!  And that is definitely not one of my life goals at this point!  We are like two comfy old slippers.   And that works for us! 😁

• Like 4

Good morning coolers

I'm not bad at embarrassing the children,  indeed have just ordered some bright pink jeans, and I am fairly sure they won't want to be seen with me in them.  (I have not got a huge backside or fat legs, in case you were all having a  horrible vision).

Lois - glad you are liking your bed.  Since having two separate lots of metal put into a femur I need to sleep on my back, and  am now used to it, with an extra pillow - but am told I do snore sometimes.

Lots of spring bulbs in the garden now, and intermittent lovely sunshine, and the clocks go forward this weekend - and the first Grand Prix, so not all bad.  And looks like we may be able to come to compromises with the EU regarding vaccine.  (It makes sense to be magnanimous, as we are all in this together, all round the world).  

Lola

• Like 2