Silversea Water Cooler: Welcome! Part Five

Good morning coolers, to those of you in the UK, sending my condolences on the passing of 

Prince Philip this morning....99! 

On 4/9/2021 at 2:08 PM, Lois R said:

Good morning coolers, to those of you in the UK, sending my condolences on the passing of 

Prince Philip this morning....99! 

Thanks, Lois.  The only member of the Royal family I was ever in the same room with.  An admirable spouse for the Queen; they complemented each other perfectly and a very interesting (and attractive, when I met him!)  man.  I think we will appreciate him more now that he is no longer with us.  

20 minutes ago, lincslady said:

Thanks, Lois.  The only member of the Royal family I was ever in the same room with.  An admirable spouse for the Queen; they complemented each other perfectly and a very interesting (and attractive, when I met him!)  man.  I think we will appreciate him more now that he is no longer with us.  

From the photos I have seen of him when he was a young man---he was quite handsome!!!!

It's been a very quiet day here in the Cooler!  Time for a jolt of possible Ha Ha's....

168389421_4216733435011914_2765568913236150960_n.jpg.94e40eb84ec759a273e4a6609ac88a36.jpg

Number 19 is ringing very true for me right now.  Just saying!

For some reason the cat funnies resonate particularly with me - I have a nasty feeling that I have a catlike personality.  Not really desirable in a human being.

Thinking about the beginnings of a bit of freedom, I wonder if it is looking up for you, Daveywavey,  in your corner of Wales?

It is cold but sunny here in my little corner of the East Midlands,

Have a good day coolers

Lola

Just want to say good morning to everyone.  And a shout out to JP.....hope you and Chris are doing ok. I saw where you had posted on the River Cruise forum.  Sounds like it has a been a long week and sending you good thoughts🙂