Caribbean Day Pass or Shore Excursioneer Reviews Pro or Con

NewCruiser10

Has anyone ever used Caribbean Day Pass or Shore Excursioneer website for Aruba's all inclusive Barcelo (formerly Occidental ) Grand Resort?

I have never booked this way. Any thoughts?

We did this last October. Nice resort, good drinks and decent spread of food.

It's a little bit more money but resort for a day dot com has the Riu which I believe is the next hotel down the beach for $130pp.

My buddy and I walked down and walked through some of the place which was very impressive and hopped in their pool to cool off.

If we go back to Aruba again we will book Riu. No complaints about Barcelo though. We had a great time.

Bill

We spent a GREAT day at the Barceló Aruba last year. We tend to do a lot of all inclusive's now, and this was one of the best. GREAT breakfast and lunch, drinks, and a beautiful property. We will be going back the next time we are in Aruba. We covered this extensively with plenty of pictures on our Carnival Pride Repo cruise review, which can be found in my signature. The Barceló Aruba segment begins at post # 557. :D

We used Caribbean Day Pass for the Barcelo back in April. I also had tried to research the website and hadn't found much info online about it being legit but I did email them and received fast replies so I went ahead and paid the deposit ($15/pp) online. We brought our confirmation email to the front desk when we arrived and paid the balance there. Everything went off without a hitch! It was a great day at the Barcelo, would definitely return someday! I would use Caribbean Day Pass again in the future!

• 1 month later...
Jamman54 Thank you for all of your great reviews. We recently had a great 8 day cruise on Carnival Paradise and used both of the beach clubs you suggested in your post. We recently book a cruse on Carmival Splender and have stops in Cabo San Lucas, Puerto Vallarta, and Mazatlán Mexico. Do you have any recommendation for all inclusive resorts or beach clubs at those stops. Joseph Edited by haegejc