Oasis walking track

Can anyone tell me how many times I need to walk around the track in order to walk a mile? I've just lost 20 pounds and I plan to keep it off!!!

Thanks!

Barb

2.4 laps is a mile.....good job!!

distance-running-track-Oasis-of-the-Seas.jpg

We didn’t care for the jogging track on the oasis. A lot of it was under cover with no view. We will no longer cruise on any ship that doesn’t have a promenade deck! Loved loved loved the jewel!
No jogging on Promenade decks I thought

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

We didn’t care for the jogging track on the oasis. A lot of it was under cover with no view. We will no longer cruise on any ship that doesn’t have a promenade deck! Loved loved loved the jewel!

I agree, the only view is as you approach the back of the ship, but, it's easier to use at busier times of the day rather than the top deck of other ships.

For serious exercise it's much better than the topside track on Freedom class which is small, crowded (with non-exercisers,) windy, and blocked by deck chairs.

And under cover means no sun and much less windy when underway.

For me it's much more usable, if less pleasant.

For serious exercise it's much better than the topside track on Freedom class which is small, crowded (with non-exercisers,) windy, and blocked by deck chairs.

And under cover means no sun and much less windy when underway.

For me it's much more usable, if less pleasant.

Plus stretching places

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

What are you talking about? With the exception of the bow area and the aft corners the whole thing is open and looking out. Plenty of great views between the lifeboats..

Edited by KnightsFan

The jogging track on the jewel is up on the upper pool deck, and on sea days you have to be really nimble to dodge all the sunbathers and drunks at the Sky bar smoking area:eek:. It's also about six laps to the mile, so you get to repeat those annoyances constantly.