Booze, No Snooze - Live From Mariner 8/10/18

Rick, enjoy!

If you get the chance, see if you can determine if there is any availability for just Izumi sushi meals. Some reports have said all the seating is for hibachi and no sushi reservations available.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

There are five hibachi tables, yes two more than Harmony/Symphony!!! Only six seats for sushi, all of which are currently empty.

Good morning, Vietnam! Last night was LIIT. After a very delicious meal in Izumi, I spent a few hours in Schooner Bar enjoying the vocal stylings of Billy Pando, who will also be on President’s Cruise for the week and then on Symphony later in the Fall. We watched the midnight balloon drop on the Promenade (broadcasted on Periscope) and then spent the remainder of the night in Ellington’s (a/k/a Viking Crown Lounge) dancing until the wee hours.

Sadly, the only picture I have of the evening is my 3am plate of pizza, but I guess that a sign of a good night. I’ll make up for it in CocoCay today.

18d4e1d3040fcfe68d66b6e7760a5c85.jpg

Happy Saturday!

Loving your review! Pictures are great. The Bungalow looks wonderful but is that the same as the cabana? Are they different or in the same area? Haven't been there in a long time! Looks like a gorgeous day! PS Coco yourself Loco!!!

Edited by torpeedo