7 night Eastern Caribbean Allure kids entertainment shows

TEGL

I was wondering if anyone has recently sailed on Allure (7 day Eastern Caribbean) and still have their cruise compass for the days/times that they had the kids entertainment shows?

We are sailing in about 5 weeks and I am working on my sons social stories (he is autistic) to help him better prepared for what to expect each day. I was hoping to find out what day/time they held the the How to Train Your Dragon ice show, the Dreamworks Aqua Show, the Promenade Dream Works Parade, etc.

I emailed the special needs department to find out but they said they cant release the information prior to sailing and I needed to check once on board. It will be a too late on board cause I need to make and print out his visual schedules ahead of time. Anyone able to help me with this? I understand that the days/times could different but at least it will give me a rougher idea that what I have now.

Have you downloaded the Royal Caribbean app? They have schedules for the next several sailings (through the Sept 16 sailing). Not everything is on there and of course changes may happen, but it should give you a good start. If you don’t have the app and don’t want to deal with it, let me know which sailing you are on and I will see what I can see for you.

(I’m a teacher who works with austistic kids, so I know how important their visual schedules can be to them!)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you both!!!

I just downloaded the app - I didnt know anything about it - and it has every possible thing that is going on that day listed. I dont understand why the Special Needs department said they couldnt give me that information...

This app is a game changer, at least for us!

Thank you both!!!

I just downloaded the app - I didnt know anything about it - and it has every possible thing that is going on that day listed. I dont understand why the Special Needs department said they couldnt give me that information...

This app is a game changer, at least for us!

Just know that the schedule that is currently on the app is not set in stone. That said, it has matched printed Compasses that I have seen pretty closely, especially for show times. Have a great trip!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We just got off the Allure today. I didn’t save the show times, but they are all different compared to what the previous poster posted from their June sailing.

For our sailing, Blue Planet was on the first night and Mamma MIA wasn’t until Friday.

The let us entertain you aqua show was 12:30 on the last sea day (Saturday) and how to train your dragon was Thursday.

• 3 months later...

If this is the case, then a child can learn a lot by watching shows by Andy Yeatman available on Netflix as well. I have seen a tremendous growth and improvement in my kids after they finished watching his shows. I wonder why he stopped working with Netflix. The kids’ content was fab till he was doing it.