Meraviglia any good?

DisneyDatknee

I've read horrible reviews from last year when the ship launched, but has it gotten any better with time? We want to sail next March.
Check out cruisingisntjustforoldpeople.co.uk I'm pretty sure Emma has been on Meraviglia and also YouTube'd it as well. Her you tube name is Emma Cruises.

https://youtu.be/xTIbY969lW

Sent from my SM-A320Y using Tapatalk

I've read horrible reviews from last year when the ship launched, but has it gotten any better with time? We want to sail next March.
Honest Cruising have been on her too here's their You Tube video

Sent from my SM-A320Y using Tapatalk

Been last december and the only flaw was the food and food quality. Everything else people complained was more or less solved. Been in April/May on the Seaside, food was a bit better but the rest was a flawless cruise. Will be back in 3 months - if it would have been bad I would not have booked again. Go for it, its a beautiful ship.

We booked the Meraviglia for next September. Ship looks fantastic and we greatly enjoyed the Seaside. Honestly I have found food across all lines to be more similar for me, than different. There are nights that lots of things look appealing, and then other nights that I have a really hard time trying to decide. We will be looking forward to all new ports, as this cruise will be a new destination for us.

We were on a cruise around GB last April/May. It was wonderful! The only issue we had was that they ran out of some special beers and cider in the brithish pub on the 2nd or 3rd day of the cruise and they were not able to bunker new beer and cider until the 8th or 9th day...;)

We were on the Meriviglia last November/December. Granted, we were in the YC. But, it was my son, my sister, my nephew and myself in two suites. We thought the food was really good and the service to be exemplary. In fairness, we only ate in Eataly and the TC restaurant, but found the food to be quite good in both.

It is one of the most beautiful ships I've ever sailed on. And, not sure what sort of air filtration system they had, but the only time we encountered smoke smell was outside in the "smoker area".

We were on MSC Meraviglia last month for 15 days on a Norwegian fjords cruise and loved the ship. We booked the thermal spa for the entire cruise and it was well worth it and included a massage and facial. We also booked the Trio Dinner package and thoroughly enjoyed Butcher's Cut and Eataly. I highly recommend them. I am not into sushi so I did not enjoy the sushi restaurant. The service in all 3 restaurants was very attentive and professional. The food in the dining room is standard cruise line fare. Some nights very good and some :(

The Meraviglia has a huge indoor sports center where my 12 year old played soccer, basketball and volleyball. This was great as it was extremely cold, windy and wet outside. There was available food and drinks right next to it and as we had the drinks package he was able to get smoothies, etc.

This was our 5th MSC cruise and our best yet! The shows and music venues are wonderful. We first sailed on MSC years ago on the Lirica (way before the redo) and have watched it grow into a first rate cruise line. We have sailed many times on many lines and there is no reason to worry about sailing MSC - it is one of our favorites if not THE favorite.

We were on the Meriviglia last November/December. Granted, we were in the YC. But, it was my son, my sister, my nephew and myself in two suites. We thought the food was really good and the service to be exemplary. In fairness, we only ate in Eataly and the TC restaurant, but found the food to be quite good in both.

We have been on the Meraviglia also last November, but not in YC. I fully agree, all problems they might have had been solved already, this ship is so amazing.