I can't reserve everyday for MTD on cruiseplanner.. help please.

249A

I am trying to reserve my time dining times for the whole week on cruise planner.. It has all the days and times and they are open (Jan. cruise) but I can only seem to do one day and time then add to cart and I can't go back and do the rest of the week.. I was able to reserve specialty dining package.

I am confused!? I need some help.

The crack IT team at royal hasn't figured out how to let you book all the nights at the same time so until then it's one at a night time. Check out then back in for next night

That's exactly what I just did. Seems like that shouldn't be that big of a deal to figure out for the IT team. Shockingly inefficient

thank you for replies..

the only thing that worked is reserving each day, add to cart, then do it again . for the whole week... As far as scrolling down the page to " book all dining" .. I could not find that at all.

thank you for replies..

the only thing that worked is reserving each day, add to cart, then do it again . for the whole week... As far as scrolling down the page to " book all dining" .. I could not find that at all.

Ditto!

The crack IT team at royal hasn't figured out how to let you book all the nights at the same time so until then it's one at a night time. Check out then back in for next night

2 weeks ago I was able to book all 7 nights for MTD on the Allure without a hitch.