Sign in to follow this  
DebbieN167

Hop On Hop Off Highlights tour with Beach Break

Since we’ve never been to Roatan we want to do an island tour and maybe some beach time.

I found one that sounds perfect, but it only had one review. Has anyone done the “Hop On Hop Off Highlights and Tabyana Beach Break Excursion”?

5 hours $45.00

It goes to the Choc. Factory, Rum Factory, Sanctuary Park (Sloths & Monkeys), Coxen Hole, French Harbor. Then goes to Tabyana Beach/ Bananarama resort and you get a welcome drink and chairs.

Sounds perfect! Anyone know anything about it?

Is this through Shore Excursioner? They work as middle brokers for smaller companies who can't really develop their own marketing as efficiently.

I understand that it's not really a hop on hop off tour. They have scheduled stops at several places. So yes you get off the bus and get back on. But you can't hang out at one place and wait for the next bus, there isn't one. You do get a goo look at most of the island and Bananarama is as good of a spot along the West Bay as any other.

Yes it is through them. I didn’t think I could post the co. name on here. I understand it’s not a true “HOHO” bus tour. Thank you! I wouldn’t want to be left on our own there.

Do you know anyone that’s done it? Thoughts?

Sorry, I don't. But been to all those stops at one time or another. So you'll see a lot.