Where is my review of SS Mara Theresa??

twoboys

Mine have taken a few days or a few weeks to review, depending on how many the moderators have to review at any given time. My understanding is that they're reviewed for a variety of reasons.

Roz

Since it is still not up, if anyone has questions, let me knwo. We LOVED our trip!

So happy to hear you loved your trip. Were you impacted at all by the low water levels? Can't wait to read a good review...was getting very concerned when I read others that were not so good. We are booked in September on the same cruise.

Water levels did not impact the trip except that we needed to leave Budapest a couple of hours earlier. I was so nervous when I read the reviews before we left. I am a seasoned (picky) traveler. We have done mass market cruises, liek RCCL an Princess when the kids were young, we went on Seabourn from Athens to Venice, we did Windstar in Sicily, we have traveled independently through out Europe and US and have done high end (Tauck and Insight Gold) tours in South and Central America as well as trips with other groups. We did the Uniworld cruise in Portugal and loved Portugal and had a great time but didn't really love the river cruise experience at that time. This was really top notch. My biggest complaint was that it ended :)

Uniworld does have that effect on you, don't they? Glad you enjoyed them as much as we have.

We are still looking for our next Uniworld cruise, but hopefully we'll get something nailed down soon. Haven't yet been on this Super Ship but did sail on SS Antoinette and Catherine. Such nice trips!

so many vacation options...so little time...and money

Isn't that the truth! I have (some) money now but am still working, so time away from the office is an issue. Depending on when I retire, money may be the issue. Maddening.....

Roz

Finally posted! Forgive the typos, I think I wrote it on my phone

I admire anyone who can write a review on a phone. I wouldn't even attempt it.

Roz

I admire anyone who can write a review on a phone. I wouldn't even attempt it.

Roz

It’s actually much easier to attach a picture on the phone than on a laptop/tablet. I’ve been doing my Caribbean review on my phone & it’s actually easier than writing my blog on the Danube river cruise using my tablet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk