Hi everyone.

My wife and I would like to visit the Caribbean in the New Year and are in the initial stages of planning for it. We like the idea of a three centre holiday but haven't yet decided where in the Caribbean we'd like to go and are open to suggestions. We'd thought about a return flight to, say Antigua, a week there, another week on a different island, and sandwiched in between, a 3 - 4 day cruise of other, smaller islands. My question is this : which Caribbean based cruise operators would you recommend I contact ?

I'd be grateful for any information.

Thank you.

I’m a travel agent. The only short cruise I see looking quickly, is RCCL with 4 night cruises out of San Juan. There are 7 night cruises out of Barbados and St. Maarten.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Good morning from Nottingham. That's interesting information and thanks for taking the trouble to reply.

Best wishes

You might find one of the luxury lines that has a short cruise between charters. Your best option will be to look for a cruise that round trips out of Barbados or St. Martin. Another possibility would be out of San Juan.

If you are up for a bit of excitement you can always charter a small boat with a captain from something like the Moorings and sail around the BVI for a few days.