Web Site, Help !

aa7yy

Am I the only one having this problem ?

I go to the HAL web site.

I log on,

Got to " Already Booked"

click "Manage My Bookings"

get " We found multiple bookings associated with your account. Please select which booking you'd like to use, then click Find Booking to continue."

choose either of my two bookings and get Nothing, doesn't move.

Been trying this for a few days,,,,, still nothing.

I know this used to work.

Am I alone ?

I'm not terribly tech-savvy, but I've always managed the HAL check-in process myself in the past. However, for our cruise this past May, I had to ask my travel agent to send me a pdf file of our boarding passes and luggage tags. If you're working with a travel agent or HAL personal cruise consultant, perhaps you could ask them to check in for you and send you the info? Sorry it's still such a hassle.

Mine does the same thing. If I try to log in from the top of page I get no bookings. I have to go all the way to the bottom of the page...select Manage by Cruise... then it will go to the log in. I sign in, get the HAL logo and then my cruise will pull up. That is was I had to do to fill out my forms. I asked HAL about it and they had no idea what was going on. Frr days I kept calling the TA because I did not think they booked my cruise.

I also learned the hard way if you pick the wrong cruise if you have multiple bookings, you will be consigned to endless purgatory trying to get out. (We have two upcoming on the same ship - I goofed and paid for it.)

You have to start all over again, just like you do in the reservation pages if you decide to change your mind. The website only allows forward movement - no going back if you make a mistake or change your mind. The website hates us.

Try this link: https://book2.hollandamerica.com/secondaryFlow/login

I hope it helps! :)

Thanks, but that didn't help.

POA1,, That did it. Last week I never even had Explorer on my computer.( I have used Firefox for about 10 years.) I just update to Windows 10.1 and it came with Edge. Just used it, first time and it got me to the right place.

When I had a job, glad we didn't just build airplanes and then fix what the customer complained about..

I had to use Chrome because the login doesn't work at all in Firefox. Perhaps a different browser might help?

Interesting... I use Firefox exclusively and have had no issues with logging in, or with the new site in general.

Interesting... I use Firefox exclusively and have had no issues with logging in, or with the new site in general.

I think that I can say that I have had no problems, in general, this has just started happening recently with multiple bookings. Logging in is easy. Checking my profile or Mariner status works. Nothing on individual cruises.

thanks all

When you use any URL that starts with https://book2.hollandamerica.com you will notice that is looks identical to the trusty old website. They have not changed that part of their site, that stayed intact. They just link to it with their new site. "Book2" is for people who already have a confirmed booking, and you need to purchase shore excursions, flight ease air, dining, packages, etc.

I do 95% of my web development work in Firefox and rarely have a problem with it. However, I've had the occasional problem and an alternative browser will often do the trick. In this case, it did.

When you use any URL that starts with https://book2.hollandamerica.com you will notice that is looks identical to the trusty old website. They have not changed that part of their site, that stayed intact. They just link to it with their new site. "Book2" is for people who already have a confirmed booking, and you need to purchase shore excursions, flight ease air, dining, packages, etc.

Well Tad, three try's and that doesn't work. Booking number ? Heck I have to keep track of my passwords, my wife's passwords and the weather. Why would I keep track of the booking number ? Seems somebody else's computer should keep track of that..

Look to the right side of the screen for a pop up boxed titled "Feedback" ( and after one calms down...grrrrr:mad:) Use thie feature to describe the problem, along with the specific system you are using.

They will offer you a satisfaction poll about the website features (grrrrr...... again) where we get to pound out our frustrations, and a choice of responsive options, including getting a phone call back.

They have no "reason for visiting the website" for just learning more about your very own, paid-for reservation. So I include that in "other".