Jump to content

Recommendations Please


derhart
 Share

Recommended Posts

Derhart, thank you for your response. We will be there in April next year, and that sounds like a pretty good deal. I don't know when your taking Royston's tour, but if you do it before April next year, I would love to know your thoughts on the tour.:)

 

Our tour is scheduled for 11/5/18. I will let you know how it goes (if I remember).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

Amandal15 - I've read nothing but good reviews and am really looking forward to our tour with him.  You can contact him at roystontours@hotmail.com.  He did state that there are 2 others from another ship arriving at 9 so our tour will begin 9:15-9:30.  you're more than welcome to join our tour if you'd like to contact him directly and see if he has room.   Tell him you'd like to join the tour with Debbie Erhart (journeyfan123@gmail.com).  Let me know if you have any questions.

Edited by derhart
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, derhart said:

Amandal15 - I've read nothing but good reviews and am really looking forward to our tour with him.  You can contact him at roystontours@hotmail.com.  He did state that there are 2 others from another ship arriving at 9 so our tour will begin 9:15-9:30.  you're more than welcome to join our tour if you'd like to contact him directly and see if he has room.   Tell him you'd like to join the tour with Debbie Erhart (journeyfan123@gmail.com).  Let me know if you have any questions.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Amandal15 said:

Hi Derhart...I believe I will be on the same cruise as you...the celebrity summit.  Curious...I assume Royston is limited on his availability.  Very interested since everyone talks about him.

Amandal15 - I've read nothing but good reviews and am really looking forward to our tour with him (on 11/5) .  You can contact him at roystontours@hotmail.com.  He did state that there are 2 others from another ship arriving at 9 so our tour will begin 9:15-9:30.  you're more than welcome to join our tour if you'd like to contact him directly and see if he has room.   Tell him you'd like to join the tour with Debbie Erhart (journeyfan123@gmail.com).  Let me know if you have any questions.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On ‎10‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 1:43 PM, derhart said:

 

Just wanted you to know that I just booked with Royston...I am not sure which tour he will put us with but I did tell him that either one would be fine.  I will update you to let you know if we are in your group...hopefully I will meet you!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Amandal15 said:

Just wanted you to know that I just booked with Royston...I am not sure which tour he will put us with but I did tell him that either one would be fine.  I will update you to let you know if we are in your group...hopefully I will meet you!

👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Derhart, if you are saying Royston is with Cosol Tours, then that might be possible. 🙂  Yes, that would be wonderful to meet up with you as well, but I won't know until our cruise on March 31st gets closer.  The reason I say this, Cosol tours wanted me to contact them as a "reminder," and then they will give me all the info.  By the way, my name is Brenda, and my friend's name is Carol. 🙂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/28/2018 at 6:56 PM, beshears said:

Derhart, if you are saying Royston is with Cosol Tours, then that might be possible. 🙂  Yes, that would be wonderful to meet up with you as well, but I won't know until our cruise on March 31st gets closer.  The reason I say this, Cosol tours wanted me to contact them as a "reminder," and then they will give me all the info.  By the way, my name is Brenda, and my friend's name is Carol. 🙂

Not Derhart, but I can tell you Royston and Cosol are two completely different private tour company providers.

 

Our recent (September) tour with Cosol was amazing !!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/28/2018 at 9:56 PM, beshears said:

Derhart, if you are saying Royston is with Cosol Tours, then that might be possible. 🙂  Yes, that would be wonderful to meet up with you as well, but I won't know until our cruise on March 31st gets closer.  The reason I say this, Cosol tours wanted me to contact them as a "reminder," and then they will give me all the info.  By the way, my name is Brenda, and my friend's name is Carol. 🙂

Royston and Cosol are 2 separate tours.  We booked with Royston for our day in St. Kitts

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ashland, I had a feeling that Royston and Cosol were two different tour companies as well, but then......I can always be wrong. 🙂 I'm so glad you enjoyed your tour with Cosol.  I don't get any payback from saying this, but for me, I would highly recommend them.  For their price they charge, I would even pay more!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Royston is an independent operator that offers tours on St Kitts. Occasionally his cousin will fill in for him when he is busy or off island.

 I have known  him for at least 12 years.

Edited by paul58
fat fingers
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
On 9/20/2018 at 2:20 AM, tinkr2 said:

Because I find they are cattle calls. Very large groups , no say where you are going and they cost more. I can book a semi private tour and plan my own fun itinerary and stop where I please, for less money.

This! We don’t “never” do them but we have found private tours so much more personal and thus more enjoyable. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Thank You for 25 Years - Click for Fun Stuff!
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • Canadian Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...