Does MSC ever answer their phones?

pizza123

News Flash - Talk about civility! You sure lack it.

Why is it when someone posts on a forum and expresses their exact experiences they are:

Complaining

Cronic complainers

Not - a positive ‘can-do’ or problem solver?

Who really knows who is on the other end of the thread and posting? Apparently you don’t and others like you who constantly try to think you know or become the Dr. Phil personality.

Does it matter where a person is from if they are trying to contact MSC? It should not as they are paying guest, regardless, of where they are from.

FYI - I have lived around the world in many different countries. Do you want to have me list the countries I have lived in? LOL

Then the people who are trying to tell someone to ‘chose another cruise line.’

Do you pay for others cruises? How many cruises have you been on? How many cruise lines have you used? How many years have you been cruising?

FYI - Been on MSC: Lirica 2, Divina 3, Sinfonia 1 and going on Seaside this year.

So, I think I know a little about MSC since I have cruised MSC since 2006.

If you have some value added to your postings, that is great. However, you are typical of those who seem to know-it-all or become a ‘cheerleader.’

Yes, people have posted to inform those who have waited on the phone when to call MSC. Have you seen the times to call?

Direct quotes from other posters on this thread:

Called today at 9:45am Eastern time and was talking to agent in 4 minutes and 23 seconds!

Call in the afternoon , it's less busy.

I agree that the "slowest" time seems to be in the morning EST.

Try calling a t 9am Eastern time.

I call 1st thing in the morning or later at night

Until you experience that specific occurance, how can you be so blatant as to say these people are complaining just because they are sharing their experience either good or bad? That is what this forum is for.

Amazing how some people seem to know it all and can give all of this advice to others. Please don’t try to analyze people. An individual needs to analyze themselves first.

BYE the way - HAPPY CRUISING!

I agree with most of the things you said but...

The thread is called: "Does MSC ever answer their phones?". Many have answered that question.

HAPPY CRUISING!

I agree with most of the things you said but...

The thread is called: "Does MSC ever answer their phones?". Many have answered that question.

HAPPY CRUISING!

Thanks for agreeing with most of the things i said!

If you read the postings, all of them, my posting did address the thread. Yes, many have answered the question. However, the answers show how people call at different times and get different results.

Then you have some people who add snarky remarks that are totally uncalled for.

JMHO! HAPPY CRUISING!

Tony ... FYI our cruise history is similar to your own in number with MSC, our list since 2008 as you may have seen is in the expanded view.

This post makes your post count read the same both backward and forward :D

ETA ... and I've just realised that what I've posted is not going to make any sense after your next post as the count will change, so I'm going to add that, at the time of posting, your count was 9339! :')

Tony ... FYI our cruise history is similar to your own in number with MSC, our list since 2008 as you may have seen is in the expanded view.

We enjoy MSC and have cruised MSC 2x this year and 1 more on the Seaside before the end of the year.

We cruise a lot and also do Celebrity, Costa, HAL, NCL, Princess, RCI. We do not have a favorite as they all offer something different. It depends on the ports, ship, cost, etc., on what we cruise. We just enjoy cruising!!!

We had a TA book our MSC cruise, so the only time I called them was to add the upgraded drinks package. I called their US toll-free number on a weekday around 5 pm or so EST, and the call lasted less than 5 minutes. YMMV.

We had a TA book our MSC cruise, so the only time I called them was to add the upgraded drinks package. I called their US toll-free number on a weekday around 5 pm or so EST, and the call lasted less than 5 minutes. YMMV.

Glad you had a fast experience!

I really have had it both ways. The time of day doesn't seem to matter. I've had calls answered as little as immediate, and have had to wait at least a half hour. longer than that, I just hang up and recall later. The "we will call you" doesn't work at all. Nobody ever calls back, except if you've already spoken to a person, and that person has to call back for some reason.