torrestakethewakes

Best suite you’ve ever been in

Haven on Norwegian- 2 bd 2 ba. The master bathroom is past fabulous! First, it’s huge. Secondly, it has a large window over the jacuzzi tub and a long window in the shower. Cruising the morning we saw the Mendenhall Glacier in that shower with that blue, blue water and ice chunks was the best shower EVER! It was also steps away from a private pool and jacuzzi, as well as a short flight of stairs to a private deck at the very top of the ship. Simply amazing overall!

Penthouse suite on Norwegian is the best so far. Butler that I kept running night and day! Big room with huge balcony on the front of the ship. Loved that. In 12 days I will be in a Haven room on the Bliss. I will post if that turns out to be the best......

On Holland America Zuiderdam, Neptune Suite 7093 is an SB category, but the suite is located aft where the deck curves out, and the balcony lets you look forward along the ship. It was a large room, and a great balcony, with a table and 2 chairs, plus 2 loungers.

7088 would be the same on the port side. There are 2 similarly located cabins on the Noordam, Oosterdam, Westerdam, and maybe others.