"$75 for 10 drinks" question please

Not on our cruise. Baltics in May 2018.

Drink card offers are related to how well alcohol sales are going on your cruise. The price, if offered could be $65-$85. It's usually offered near the end of the cruise.

Actually it was offered on our Brilliance Baltic cruise in May and on the TA before that in April. We bought one on the TA and our cruise friends bought two on the Baltic cruise. $75 + 18% tax.

Actually it was offered on our Brilliance Baltic cruise in May and on the TA before that in April. We bought one on the TA and our cruise friends bought two on the Baltic cruise. $75 + 18% tax.

Offered on day 6 of 12 of the British Isles June 21st sailing.

However, there is zero guarantee that it is offered on any sailing on any ship... it's at the sole discretion of on board management on a specific sailing to drum up more business.

I've seen both.

Also, you can ask at any (and every) bar.

Sometime it really helps to ask as they don't openly advertise it, generally from my experience it is available the day after they no longer offer the drink package, normally the drink package offer end day 4 of a 7 night cruise.

I have seen it offered on 5 night cruises after day 3. As stated it all is dependent on ship and sailing,. not something i would count on

Great memory, I totally forgot. :cool:

Went back and looked at the compass and there it was on Day 7. I bet I just overlooked it. Probably would have purchased!