Fll to Port Of Miami

tooquickforu

Flying in on departure of cruise in early morning 9:30am.

Debating on using carnival shuttle service or should i get other shuttles : that i research sas, jiffy jeffey & some other shuttle.

What are your previous experience on any of them? thank you

We used SAS last year to get to the POM and from POM to FLL.

We were picked up from a hotel, and were the last on that shuttle, I think there were 6-8 people in it. Took about 40 mins or so to get to the port. The driver ( I can't remember his name now) talked about what we were passing, and then about how his experiences on ships. He was interesting and friendly, and made the ride go by quickly.

Getting back to FLL was easy too. Called when walking off the ship, and then again after customs. Driver met up out front. He circled and parked for about 5 to 10 mins waiting for another couple. Shuttle was full, I sat up front and again, the driver was friendly and made the ride back easy going. Dropped everyone off at their terminal.

Planning on using them again this Oct.

SAS, QLS, Go Airport and other shuttles are suggested regularly on this board - fares start at about $15 per person.

Or use UberX or standard Lyft - about $35 for the car from FLL to POM.

Flying in same day is always a risk - good luck! :)

tried jeffy jeff but no luck he says hes on " Late Summer Vacation " until september 11.

Just went ahead and booked carnival transfer for both of us, costed twice as much but i guess it will save me from dealing from any further issues down the road hence they will hold the cruise for us if something goes wrong in transfer.

Thanks all

If the bus breaks down they will hold the ship if needed until alternative transport can be arranged; if your flight is delayed or cancelled you are out of luck. :(

Just because I am risk averse we ALWAYS arrive in the port city at least one day early. Hope it all works out for you - good luck and have a great cruise! :D