Last Minute on Allure - Live in D5. August 26th - Sept 2nd.

A&L_Ont

Nothing like a review from Andrew - love the updates on Owen’s flow rider progress, the pictures of all of with the monkeys, and Lisa’s journey with Handmaids Tale (and it IS a journey). Just bummed (but don’t get it twisted) I will be on Allure for your Harmony cruise. Thank you!!

I’ve been to Maya Key in Roatan four times (it’s a regular stop on NCL’s Western Caribbean cruises). On the fourth trip, I got chewed up by sand fleas. Glad you weren’t. I’ll be packing Deet next time.

I’m here because there’s nothing of interest on the NCL board lately. I’ve read your Live reviews before and glad I found this one. Enjoying it very much. Love your writing style and sense of humor.

I’ve been to Maya Key in Roatan four times (it’s a regular stop on NCL’s Western Caribbean cruises). On the fourth trip, I got chewed up by sand fleas. Glad you weren’t. I’ll be packing Deet next time.

I’m here because there’s nothing of interest on the NCL board lately. I’ve read your Live reviews before and glad I found this one. Enjoying it very much. Love your writing style and sense of humor.

We took bug spray with us because we had read about it online. We were told by our snorkel guide that there would be no bugs because there was fairly strong breeze. We didn’t have any bites so this seems correct. We will always bring it to specific ports and this one in Roatan will be one of them.

Thanks for joining in again. There are a few NCL cruisers that I know and they might get us to go one day. That’s the day they put a wave on the ship. ;)

Speaking of the ship, we are back on. It is hot today. We went for Sorrento’s but it was shut, until 2. Can you believe that, the one time I really want it and they’re not open.

9f73b1e52675c94666fbde475667c9df.jpg

I'm glad you guys found a way to survive the D5 and enjoy the cruise. I'll be happy when the sign is switched to Sunday ;)

Nothing like a review from Andrew - love the updates on Owen’s flow rider progress, the pictures of all of with the monkeys, and Lisa’s journey with Handmaids Tale (and it IS a journey). Just bummed (but don’t get it twisted) I will be on Allure for your Harmony cruise. Thank you!!

No worries. You can read it when you disembark the ship to take care of you PCD. Enjoy Allure, she has been fun. FYI, Lisa had 4 episodes left.

I've been enjoying this review so much, I'm going back to read your others!

Thank-you. They have varied over time, but it’d suggest you start with the oldest and work your way to the present. You have under 50 days to the next one, so get on it. :)

Looks like Owens getting close to learning how to enter on his own. Won’t be long before he’s teaching the old man a few tricks .:)

Actually he was already doing it tonight. I tried a few new tricks tonight and he had better success than me.

I've been enjoying this review so much, I'm going back to read your others!

I did the same! It's as interesting to see what your family is up to (and Lucy) as it is to read about the ships. Thanks for sharing.

We have an 8-year-old son (named Andrew) who also loves cruising. Although we've tried several lines, our first on RCI is coming up next June, and he's really looking forward to trying out the flowrider.

I’ve really been enjoying your live review! Thanks so much for letting us all tag along. We are on Oasis in 3 weeks I admit though the picture of the room with the sofa bed is quite eye opening and makes me a little nervous as we are traveling in a balcony room with our five year old. Yikes it’s going to be tight in there But hey we haven’t cruised for 5 long years so I certainly won’t be complaining! We can’t wait to introduce our son to cruising as it’s something both my husband and I love (although technically son cruised before but was 7 months old). Enjoy your final day and will look forward to the next live review in October from you.

It looks to me like you and your family have had a great time on Allure. Owen was looking great on the flowrider!

It was funny about the dogs getting demoted to beginnrs in obedience school. No wonder Lucy doesn't like them.

While I'm sorry for you that your time on Allure is almost up, for me, it just means we're that much closer to our time on Oasis! :D

Anyone who wants to quote all the monkey photos for you own comments feel free to tag them.

You are a braver man than I am with the monkeys, we were on St. Kitts this past Nov. and several passenger wound up with fleas after their monkey experience.

You are a braver man than I am with the monkeys, we were on St. Kitts this past Nov. and several passenger wound up with fleas after their monkey experience.

We were told they all have their shots, treatments, and that the vet has regular visits etc before we went into their cage. That being said under normal circumstances I would not be getting anywhere close to a monkey, especially the ones at the end of the pier on a leash. The same for a donkey, a Roman Warrior etc. If you want money to be in my picture, your not in it. LOL, they’ve made it less valuable.;)

I’ve really been enjoying your live review! Thanks so much for letting us all tag along. We are on Oasis in 3 weeks I admit though the picture of the room with the sofa bed is quite eye opening and makes me a little nervous as we are traveling in a balcony room with our five year old. Yikes it’s going to be tight in there But hey we haven’t cruised for 5 long years so I certainly won’t be complaining! We can’t wait to introduce our son to cruising as it’s something both my husband and I love (although technically son cruised before but was 7 months old). Enjoy your final day and will look forward to the next live review in October from you.

We sailed on Allure sharing a balcony room with our 18 year old daughter. She decided she would rather sleep on the sofa unopened. Our cabin steward made it up for her each night and she said she was very comfortable. You may want to try that for your son.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums