Last Minute on Allure - Live in D5. August 26th - Sept 2nd.

A&L_Ont

You should have your meeting today as to how to handle the B2B procedure about getting off and back through customs for your second leg of the trip? What kind of cabin did you end up with..................

All positive thoughts here. :):):cool:

Jimbo:)

Are you going to make us wait till tomorrow for B2B details? [emoji16]

Yup.

Depart Allure, rent car, drive north 3 hours, board Oasis ;p

Awesome. You good for dinner tomorrow night? Maybe Rusty’s or Grills. Hope you aren’t busy.

Yup.

Awesome. You good for dinner tomorrow night? Maybe Rusty’s or Grills. Hope you aren’t busy.

Lion fish at Grills, drinks on the balcony

But you'll watch Oasis sail away.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

59976bb67a14128e3d5443b86ca0a143.jpg

Lion fish at Grills, drinks on the balcony

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

And a chin rub for Bella. Oops, I meant Lunch. We call lunch dinner at home. Supper at 6. A regional thing. Pop VS soda etc.

Edited by A&L_Ont

Every book a cruise 4 days before you set sail?

We never have, that is until yesterday. We booked it at 5:30pm and had no intention of going anywhere until our October sailing. In fact that cruise is still listed as my next muster in my signature.

So why did we book it? We were taking Owen to his week long hockey camp yesterday morning, and next week is his last full week of summer holidays. Lisa asked him what he wanted to do next week; you know see some friends or have a pool party etc... His response, was “we could go on a cruise”. He said it with the most sincere tone in his voice and perhaps a slight curl of a smile.

Lisa laughed out loud, followed by the comment “here we go”. I took it as a challenge. Can I find a cruise that leaves in 3 or 4 days, with flights, and be back in time for the start of school. Initial searching was bringing up nothing, or sailings that weren’t more than 3 or 4 days. I called RC in the morning and they said nothing was available on Oasis or Allure. Snake eyes, nada, no go.

We picked Owen up this afternoon and told him the truly regretful news on the way home. I thought I’d try calling RC one last time before dinner. Well Wendy the lovely agent said, I have one balcony room left for the sailing that will hold three. I confirmed with Lisa and Owen, and then booked it.

Immediately after hanging up Lisa asked me, “so where are we sailing to exactly” and my response was “I’m not exactly sure”. We had a great laugh!! The ship is the destination after all.

Our goal too is to book a few last minute cruises that we can drive to.

I figured you would just stay in FLL and wait for our Harmony cruise. Is Owen going to be on Harmony or are you leaving him at home?

I will bet you could make some sort of arrangement with the guy who owns the house with the Flowrider. They don't seem to use it all that often.

This suggestion came from our Harmony Roll Call. I like it the best.