MSC Website - Am I Crazy???

Lovincruisin1321

On MSC USA website (msccruisesusa.com) click on the "search" magnifying glass symbol and type the word "deposit".

The deposit depends on the ship, region, itinerary and date. They offer a reduced deposit of $99 at the moment.

I'm comparing ships and prices and find the MSC site incredibly glitchy. At first, I thought it was just my laptop, but after hearing others thoughts, glad it's just not me:)

I'm finding some good prices for the YC compared to The Haven and plan on booking with MSC soon. Excited to experience a new line.

Happy sailing everyone!

When we booked our cruise, it asked for my name as it appeared on our passport. I have a first name, a middle name and a last name. But, for some reason, it took my first name AND middle name and came up with that as just my first name. I tried to sign in for hours using my first name and it never worked. Took me that long to see they had my first name as 2 names. OK so I maneuvered around that, but for the life of me, I can't figure out how to change that to reflect just my first name. Nothing major, just a pain.

Cheers

Len

When we booked our cruise, it asked for my name as it appeared on our passport. I have a first name, a middle name and a last name. But, for some reason, it took my first name AND middle name and came up with that as just my first name. I tried to sign in for hours using my first name and it never worked. Took me that long to see they had my first name as 2 names. OK so I maneuvered around that, but for the life of me, I can't figure out how to change that to reflect just my first name. Nothing major, just a pain.

I called them direct to book our first cruise and they wanted our middle names since our passports have middle names included. They said that since they did not have a field for middle name, we'd always use our first and middle names in the field they call 'first name.' Guess their IT can't figure out how to add a middle name field (or maybe they don't consider it a priority to make that change). Similarly, my husband's suffix -- he's a "III" -- is part of his 'last name' field. Once we signed into everything -- MSC website, MSC for Me app, etc. -- for the first time, we allowed our logins to be memorized and then it was not as much of an issue. It did confuse us a few times in the beginning as well. :(