Cruise Critic Community
cruiser123!

Escape Zipline

Has anyone had any issues getting stuck on the zipline on the Escape? I saw a post on FB the other day about an 11 year old getting stuck half way across. The mom said the kid was dangling over the ocean for 25 before she was rescued.

Has anyone had an issue like this? I'm concerned about letting my teens give it a try.

thanks!!

The zip lines on the escape don't go over the side of the ship. NCL has people all around the rope course in case somebody gets in trouble. My 10 year old granddaughter did it no problems.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727A using Tapatalk

Has anyone had any issues getting stuck on the zipline on the Escape? I saw a post on FB the other day about an 11 year old getting stuck half way across. The mom said the kid was dangling over the ocean for 25 before she was rescued. Has anyone had an issue like this? I'm concerned about letting my teens give it a try. thanks!!

Nothing to worry about. First, there is one "zipline" that goes out over the side of the ship. That being said, these are not cable zip lines that you would normally see. You are locked in a rail (you are actually locked in a rail for your entire time on the ropes cours). And there are safety personnel at the start and end of that rail. If anything happens, they would be with your kid in 25 seconds to push them along (not 25 minutes). Hundreds of people traverse the ropes course every day. Let your teens go and have fun.

The zip lines on the escape don't go over the side of the ship. NCL has people all around the rope course in case somebody gets in trouble. My 10 year old granddaughter did it no problems.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727A using Tapatalk

Thank you!