Carnival Dream - Live - Aug 26-Sep 2 - NOLA to Eastern Carib., Fun Times, Menus, etc

Saint Greg

I love your live Dream trip report! The last time I sailed Carnival was back in 2016 and I did a solo on the Dream so this brings back lots of great memories. I had lunch every day at either the pasta bar or else at Tandoor. Have a great time and I can't wait to see more!

So this is interesting. I’ve never heard this before. The lido bartender told me I couldn’t have both of my earbuds in..only one. Now first off I have ear buds in half the time..and half the time I have them in there’s nothing playing on them. When there is its news or sports talk so no loud music. I can always hear people talking. But I’ve never heard this rule in 8 cruises.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now you are "straw worthy":')

Depends on the bar. Atrium and alchemy don’t give them without you asking. Punchliner and Rum bar give them automatically.

I don’t know if that’s the policy...but that’s been my experience.

Thanks so much for the drink menu pics. I haven’t been on Carnival since May 2017 & couldn’t remember what prices were. I’ve had the hardest time finding up to date menus. Question, was the moscato $10? There was a glare on the picture but I feel like that’s the price. Thanks again for your review, it’s fun and informative!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I have several cans of sun block with me...and various levels of SPF up to 70. Today I inadvertently went with 0 SPF and that was a mistake. If you’ve ever seen the movie summer rental, you know what I’m talking about.

Great flick. "Archie you stink!! " Review delivers too.

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

Dinner service tonight was slow. I get there when they start YTD and try to get out by 7. I’ve been getting out around 6:30 the past couple days. Today? 7:30. Missed the 7pm comedy show.

Great pictures! Thank you for sharing!

My and my wife's best friends are on this cruise as well, they're celebrating their 20th. So I enjoyed seeing your pictures and allowed me to "join" in on the fun with them!

Great flick. "Archie you stink!! " Review delivers too.

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

“I’m joe public welcome to my beach”

“I wet my bed daddy” “no honey you didn’t wet your bed. You wet their bed.”

Oh and that envelope in my fun times....Art Auction invite. I caught someone putting those in boxes earlier. I told them I didn’t need one. And they end up sending it with the fun times.

Enjoying your review! We have the same taste in drinks and I am looking forward to spending the week with you! I just wish I was on board. We will be on the Dream the week of Thanksgiving. Can you find out if they have ESPN in the cabin? And Saturday will you see if they have college football on any of the TVs? Our rivalry game will be Thanksgiving day on ESPN and my husband is freaking out about not being able to watch it. I am ole miss and he is Mississippi state. Thanks so much and have a great week.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If game is on ESPN you should be able to get it through ESPN website if you have a cable, internet or dish provider.