Diet Mixers

Alaska59

I am Keto, and I plan to bring some diet ginger ale. I recall Coke Zero and Diet Coke being available, and maybe even Sprite Zero somewhere but I am not sure about that. I do not believe they had diet tonic. Lucky for me, I enjoy bourbon on the rocks :)

We were on Zuiderdam this past December, and they had diet tonic at the bar by the pool. We cruise HAL a couple of time per year, and never had problems getting diet tonic at the bar. I believe it’s Schweppes in the little individual bottles.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We were on Zuiderdam this past December, and they had diet tonic at the bar by the pool. We cruise HAL a couple of time per year, and never had problems getting diet tonic at the bar. I believe it’s Schweppes in the little individual bottles.

My wife will be thrilled if they do.

My wife will be thrilled if they do.

I can only speak for the Seaview Bar, I think they call it. If we’re on the ship during lunch, we almost always eat by the pool, usually right near the bar; and Tanqueray and diet tonic is my drink of choice. I’ve never been told no, and have almost always seen the bar tender open the tonic bottle.

Anyone have an idea for us travelers eating Keto or low carb if Holland has diet tonic waters on board for mixed drinks?

Thank you.

Here is a link to the Bar Menu that shows Diet Tonic is available for purchase, if you scroll down to the "Refreshing Alternatives" page.

I am also very happy (and surprised) to see this. Can you say Belvedere and tonic :) Thank you for this information!

If you have the Signature Beverage Package, Belvedere is over the limit. You can have Grey Goose, Finlandia, Skyy, Stoli, Smirnoff, Tito's, New Amsterdam, Vox, Absolut, or Ketel One. Chopin is also over the $9 limit.

I know they do have Sprite Zero. But don't call and ask for Diet Sprite, or you may end up with Diet Coke.

That happened to me when I requested room service deliver a bottle of vodka and Diet Sprite. They delivered Diet Coke. I happened to be at the bar and overheard the room service guy complaining that the guest (me) "changed his mind." I said "No, I never asked for Diet Coke. I asked for Diet Sprite. I will remember from now on to only say Sprite Zero."

S’il be going on Koningsdam in November and was also hope diet Tonic will be available. Does any recall seeing also low carb beer like Michelob Ultra, Budweiser Selevt 55, Miller 64 or Canadian 67 ?

If you have the Signature Beverage Package, Belvedere is over the limit. You can have Grey Goose, Finlandia, Skyy, Stoli, Smirnoff, Tito's, New Amsterdam, Vox, Absolut, or Ketel One. Chopin is also over the $9 limit.

I am still on the fence about the beverage package, but if I got one it would be the Elite package. But most likely I will get a wine package, and bottles of Belvedere and Crown for the room. Although I could probably suffer through with some Tito's :p

The main thing would be getting the diet tonic in either a can or bottle.